Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the attendance and complete your performance review form.
Attendance: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- In the years that I have known John, I have always had the highest respect for his capabilities, honesty, integrity and leadership skill set.
- In the short time that I have been working with John, I have grown to value his opinion and rely on his judgment in many of my decisions.
- Dave always met deadlines that were set for him regardless of his workload.
- It has been a pleasure working with John on several high impact projects, and I highly recommend him.
- He was always very prompt with work, never missing a deadline.
- We managed to not only meet success, but also reach tight deadlines and localisation challenges.
- John remain focused during the time he was on site and met our deadline.
- I have been consistently impressed with John's attitude and productivity during the time we have worked together.
- He worked to ensure that our issues were resolved in a timely manor and with a high level of quality.
- I have known John for a number of years and have had the pleasure to work with him across several different projects.
Attendance: Below Expectations Phrases
- I have known John for a year now and I judge him as extremely responsible and dependable.
- In this short time, I have been impressed with his unparalleled level of professionalism and commitment.
- He is never late for team meetings, sends apologies if unable to attend, and lends a helping hand if needed.
- In my situation, John took the time to fully understand my needs while being a great cheerleader throughout the entire journey.
- I consider the time and money spent an excellent investment.
- I look forward to continuing my studies for many years to come.
- Able to complete work at short notice and to a high standard.
- Quality of work and great turn around time.
- It was a rewarding collaboration that I hope we can repeat one day.
- I have worked with John on several projects over the last 15 years and never failed to be impressed.
Attendance: Needs Improvement Phrases
- We only worked with each other for a year or so, but I look forward to the day when we do it again.
- I immediately saw the quality of their work improve.
- It is great to work with someone who you truly can rely on.
- I have never met someone more passionate about their work.
- I have worked with John for two years.
- I have had the good fortune of working with John for several years now.
- I have had the good fortune of working with and around John for nearly 10 years.
- I have worked with John over a period of about 10 years on different projects.
- I attended a presentation by John during the kick off meeting of my company.
- I have worked with John for almost for two year.
Attendance: Positive Phrases
- John is an excellent manager, who shows leadership by example.
- John was a great manager to work with in the two years we worked together.
- I have known John for a number of years.
- I know there is a philosophy that when an employee leaves a position they are often leaving their manager.
- This is the best quality anyone could expect of a manager.
- I have been in business for a number of years and thought that I didn't need a coach.
- Having worked in my business for 20 years I found myself working long hours for little return.
- It was an amazing period of work together.
- John was a person I could rely on at any time.
- We hope our partnership continues for many years to come.
Attendance: Negative Phrases
- It was great working with you, although, it was only for a short period of time.
- I wanted to do something different from what I had been doing all these years.
- I had the pleasure of attending John's one day personal branding course a few weeks ago.
- We have worked on many projects together and I'm looking forward to our continued business relationship.
- Although our time together was short, it was really helpful to me.
- We have worked together in different capacities over the years.
- I had a very wonderful time working with John.
- This is a rare talent that is appreciated by all employers and needed by all companies.
- I only wish that we could have worked together longer.
- Careful, always punctual and passionate.
Attendance: Self-evaluation Phrases
- I was so impressed with how you managed to “fill in” while we waited for one of our final presenters to arrive.
- I never thought something like this can happen to me in such a short period of time.
- John worked with me for a short period of time.
- Nice to meet and work with a passionate person.
- I have never met a more talented all-around business person.
- John is very reliable and consistent to work with.
- We have been working in the same company for three years.
- I have become a very effective and productive manager.
- I no longer miss deadlines (or work late into the night to meet them).
- John is a reliable person and a great co-worker.