Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the managing details and complete your performance review form.
Managing Details: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- John was part project manager, part manager, part technical support.
- He is part facilitator, part manager and part strategist.
- The best part about being his manager was that he required very little managing.
- He goes all out to make sure all details are executed.
- He is extremely strategic while managing to execute to the last detail.
- He has always come through for us and I consider him as part of my executive management team.
- He managed both the development part and the testing part.
- He is particular on the detail and creative in the execution.
- He is very detail oriented, thorough in execution.
- John has always been very thorough and detailed in all of him media executions.
Managing Details: Below Expectations Phrases
- He was organized and very detailed in him execution.
- He is great in technical and management part.
- John is very detailed oriented manager.
- He is thorough and detailed in the management of his teams.
- John is a very structured and detail oriented manager.
- He is well-rounded, and was an integral part of the executive management team.
- John is what every product manager should be: part engineer, part business, and all execution.
- He is very dedicated and makes sure every part is right to the last detail.
- John is very details oriented and follows up on every detail.
- He's great with all details and details.
Managing Details: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He is part coder, part designer, part artist, and part diplomat.
- John is smart and structured manager.
- John was the project manager and very structured.
- During that time he managed a team of new business executives and was part of my management team.
- He was always very thorough and detailed.
- John is thorough and gets down to the details.
- John is detailed, structured and professional.
- John always follows through with the details.
- He knows whatever he do and knows in detail.
- He's both very structured and strong with details.
Managing Details: Positive Phrases
- I have really enjoyed being part of the same executive committee.
- His approach to executive search is thorough and detailed.
- He was an important part of our executive team.
- John is incredibly detailed and executes without fail.
- He has good focus for detail and execution.
- He can think strategically but get down into the details and execute as needed.
- He is just as adept at executing programs down to the details.
- John is meticulous with detail, and tenacious on execution.
- He is always willing to go above and beyond and executes on everything that he is a part of.
- John is energetic in his vision and detailed in his execution.
Managing Details: Negative Phrases
- He is detail oriented and thorough in his execution of responsibilities.
- He knows every last detail and oversees the execution himself.
- He is detail oriented and executes with precision.
- He makes certain every detail is understood and executed flawlessly.
- I am very excited to be a part of that execution.
- He is innovative in his approach and detailed in his execution.
- He was one-part client, one-part mentor, and one-part friend.
- John hired and managed several product managers as part of him responsibilities.
- He does this with detail planning and execution.
- He was very thorough and detailed in his planning and execution.
Managing Details: Self-evaluation Phrases
- John is a very detailed and hands on manager.
- John was a very efficient, detailed manager.
- John is an efficient and detail oriented manager.
- John is responsible for managing those events, down to every detail.
- John is a very detail oriented manager.
- John was my primary manager for the better part of the last year.
- He has always been a detailed and professional manager.
- He is very detail oriented about the business he manages.
- John is an exceptional manager who is very detail orientated.
- He's detailed oriented and an excellent manager.