Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the media skills and complete your performance review form.
Media Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- John has been around, and knows every one in media so you need him on your side.
- If you need someone to help you get into the media he's the go-to guy.
- Social media isn't going anywhere and is only getting more important.
- He knows everything you need to know and do in media selling.
- We clearly see the value of using the online media.
- John was my inspiration for getting into media.
- John knows what the media wants and needs.
- John is very skilled in social media consulting.
- His media, social media and PR skills are exceptional.
- John knows media sales better than most, as he's still actually selling media today.
Media Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- John knows what the media needs because he's been on the other side of the fence.
- John is one of the most knows more about on-line media than most of us ever will.
- Highly recommended if you want to know anything and everything about social media.
- John has always been very thorough and detailed in all of him media executions.
- He knows him media well and knows how to get the best results for him company.
- John is a new media guru who knows everything about media communications.
- John knows the industry about as well as anyone doing media currently.
- He knows what he is doing when it comes to media and speaker training.
- John has always been at the forefront of the media landscape.
- He definitely knows media and mobile, and how the two intersect.
Media Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- Would recommend, especially to those new to this social media.
- John is always on top of changes in the media landscape.
- John is dedicated and knowledgeable in all things media.
- I am so happy with what you've done for me on social media.
- John knows social media as well as anyone on the planet.
- Excellent and knowledgable in all fields of new media.
- John is knowledgeable and passionate about new media.
- He is very inspirational and he knows social media.
- John is very informative on all things social media.
- Really knows his stuff when it comes to social media.
Media Skills: Positive Phrases
- John can guide you to use the media effectively.
- John knows the media space like the back of his hand.
- He has become one of our go-to social media experts.
- I will always have him on my team for social media.
- I am back in media sales and sure wish he was too.
- John is very well connected in the media industry.
- He was always approachable and very media friendly.
- John is my go-to resource for media monitoring.
- John knows the media industry inside and out.
- Financial media is lucky to have him in the field.
Media Skills: Negative Phrases
- John is one of the cornerstones of digital media.
- John is my go-to for any executive media training.
- John has been helping us with our social media.
- John is one of the few, true new media experts.
- I would recommend him if you need media services.
- You need social media now more than ever before.
- John would be an asset to any media department.
- I found him media recommendations very accurate.
- He knows how to use social media to get results.
- He is the best in town yet on media strategies.
Media Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- John was truly an evangelist for social media.
- He is also very well-versed with social media.
- John is one of the smartest people in media.
- He was an editor in different media companies.
- John has taken social media to the next level.
- John is an expert in all thing social media.
- When it comes to digital media he's your guy.
- John is the go-to guy for interactive media.
- John is truly an online media evangelist.
- John has an intuitive grasp of new media.