Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the teamwork and complete your performance review form.
Teamwork: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- Listens carefully to what others are saying without interrupting them.
- Respects the ideas and opinions that the other team members have to say.
- Displays good planning and organizing skills and ensures that all team activities are run in a proper manner.
- He shows a high level of team spirit. John readily cooperates with his team members to get the job done.
- He is very good at encouraging other members to do the job according to their best efforts.
- Contributes to the success of the team on a regular basis.
- He knows very well how to keep a good relationship and communication with others to finish team work.
- He shares expertise with others, to teach as well as achieve goals.
- Always ready to help other team members with their work to ensure it is completed on time.
- He respects every team member.
Teamwork: Below Expectations Phrases
- He manages relationships with coworkers in a professional manner.
- He works well with others.
- He always helps out to achieve the goals of the group.
- John is a good team member. He is very cooperative and helpful in times of need.
- He makes new employees feel welcome.
- He creates good relationships with his colleagues, managers and staff in a professional environment.
- Does not listen to what other team members have to say and always interrupts when they are talking.
- Always criticizes the other team members and does not appreciate their efforts.
- Does not offer concrete solutions and ideas that will help the group in the long run.
- He does not actively cooperate with others.
Teamwork: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He does not understand how to share tasks with others.
- He does not assist his teammates as required.
- John pays such strong attention to his own tasks that he does not consider the needs of his teammates.
- He holds on to too much and does not delegate to his team effectively.
- He has a tendency to blame others for problems or poor results.
- He focuses on accomplishing individual tasks and neglects to consider what could be accomplished if the team worked more cohesively together.
- Since I interviewed John, I knew that he would be an indispensable asset to the business and a great addition to the team.
- A proof of him success is the rapid growth of him team and the increase in workload by taking on vital tasks for the team.
- John being a true accomplished innovator and leader, I had a wonderful opportunity to have worked with John in company.
- He always generated a positive influence and direction for the team.
Teamwork: Positive Phrases
- Very dedicated and always very professional, John has excellent leadership skills and is a great team player.
- He was enthusiastic to share him expertise, ideas and industry background with me when I joined him team.
- John is an ideal teammate and excels in cooperating with others for the benefit of the organization.
- I would definitely recommend John as a strong member of any project team.
- Him enthusiasm, motivation and positivity is something which always kept me going and helped us grow as a team.
- He is a true professional and a great person to have on your side.
- He is a good team leader and always encourate the team to reach higher.
- I would work with John together at any time.
- It was an overall enjoyable work cooperation.
- Thanks John for all of your excellent work.
Teamwork: Negative Phrases
- We have already started putting things into action.
- We have worked together at three different corporations and John has always been an excellent colleague and producer.
- Not much can put him of him game.
- We have already put this into action and are reaping the rewards.
- It won't give him justice.
- We went home with a system that we cannot wait to put into action.
- He works as he is playing a game.
- We give him our highest recommendation.
- It is a pleasure to get to know him on line.
- In brief, thank you so much for your excellent work and professionalism.
Teamwork: Self-evaluation Phrases
- It's a pleasure to work in one team with such a fellow.
- It was a excellent experience working with him.
- When you work with John, you know he's giving you the same advice he put into practice somewhere in the past.
- Anything John puts his mind to will be accomplished.
- John was one of the excellent colleague to work with.
- We look forward to working with him over the long term.
- It is my honour to work with him and will try everything to work with for a long term.
- He's been a pleasure to work with for many, many years.
- He is also very passionate about his work and his friends.
- During our times working together John has not only been a great assistant, but a great co-worker in other positions and a great friend.