Use these 59 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the commitment and complete your performance review form.
Commitment: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- He always keeps his commitment what he committed.
- He makes commitments that he can keep and keeps the commitments he makes.
- John makes commitments and then delivers on those commitments.
- He is definitely someone who follows through on him commitments.
- He is thorough and always follows through with him commitments.
- He is very thorough and always follows-thru on his commitments.
- John would not have been possible without his commitment.
- John always follows through on him commitments.
- He really follows through on his commitments.
- If you commit to him, he will commit to you.
Commitment: Below Expectations Phrases
- He always followed-up on his commitments.
- He follows through with him commitments.
- All I can say is, when he commits he is truly commited.
- He always follows through with his commitments, and is always willing to help out whenever needed.
- He was someone that could always be counted on, as he always came through on his commitments.
- He was dedicated and committed to always doing the right thing and meeting him commitments.
- He goes out of his way to make others feel welcome and follows through on his commitments.
- This means when he gives a commitment, you can be sure that he will keep this commitment.
- John always followed through on commitments and did what he said he was going to do.
- He is committed to being him best and doing him best regardless of the situation.
Commitment: Needs Improvement Phrases
- When he commits to something, he gets on with it, gives it his best and delivers.
- He is always delivering what he commits to, and exactly when he commits to do it.
- John is obviously committed to quality and certainly delivers on that commitment.
- He always follows through on him commitments and makes sure others do the same.
- If commitment is what you're looking for, you don't look further, you found it.
- He made everyone around him better because of his commitment to their success.
- Furthermore he always, always followed up and delivered on him commitments.
- John follows through completely and thoroughly on all him commitments.
- He is well known for getting things done and delivering on commitments.
- He always kept us well informed and followed through on his commitments.
Commitment: Positive Phrases
- He can be trusted and he has always followed through on his commitments.
- John is very committed and knows how to get the best out of his ventures.
- He was always very responsive and followed through on him commitments.
- John is committed to doing the right thing even when it is difficult.
- He does what he commits to do and delivers when he commits to deliver.
- He is knowledgeable and committed, truly committed to him customers.
- His commitment to being the best at what he does is second to none.
- Which is why your commitment to all that you do so very impressive.
- John is committed, enthusiastic, and as committed as they come.
- He is very committed and always willing to take up new challenges.
Commitment: Negative Phrases
- John went above and beyond in his commitment to responsibilities.
- He is always available to help and is very commited with his job.
- He is someone who follows through to completion on commitments.
- He is also dependable and follows through with him commitments.
- He does what he says he will do and delivers to his commitments.
- He always does what he has committed to and keeps his promises.
- Him commitment to others and their wants and needs is him goal.
- He is reliable and always follows through on his commitments.
- He keeps his commitments and knows how to make things happen.
- He is very responsive and follows through on his commitments.
Commitment: Self-evaluation Phrases
- John goes above and beyond with his commitment to his cause.
- He is well organized and follows through on his commitments.
- Everything is possible, since you are committed to yourself.
- He is loyal and always follows through with his commitments.
- You can also rely on him and be sure about him commitments.
- I couldn't ask for any more commitment it is already there.
- He always follows through on him commitments and promises.
- He is always dependable and follows through on commitments.
- He always committed himself and kept within the timelines.