Use these 59 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the completing work and complete your performance review form.
Completing Work: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- The best thing is - you don't work for him, you work with him, and this is what working most comfortable.
- He understands how they work, and particularly, how they work at work.
- I often see him working through the nights to make sure his work is complete.
- Once he involved in any work then the work is definitely going to complete.
- I'll miss working with him but look forward to seeing more of his work.
- John is very focused of his work and worked until it was complete.
- John worked with him to get this done and it worked.
- Gives you what really works and what does not work.
- Hard working and ensures the work is completed.
- I would work with him again wherever he worked.
Completing Work: Below Expectations Phrases
- He knows what works and how to make it work.
- I would work with him where ever he worked.
- He works very hard to complete the work.
- Him work was always very thorough and complete.
- He will work until it is done and completed.
- He goes out of his way to complete his work.
- He makes sure that the works get completed.
- I would not hesitate to work with him, work for him, or have him work for me.
- He will work with you, work for you and work to make sure the job gets done.
- He is easy to work with and worked well with everyone in the work place.
Completing Work: Needs Improvement Phrases
- If you want to work instead of looking for work, John will put you to work.
- John is someone that completes what he says he will complete by when he says he will complete it.
- If he has been given any work then he knows how to do it and how to complete that work in a given time.
- I've never had any concerns about his work, his quality of work, or whether it'll get completed.
- John doesn't just talk about the work, he does it, and further, he can tell you why it worked.
- If you are working with or considering working with him, you are looking at one of the best.
- I'm very appreciate of his work with us, and would work with him again without hesitation.
- I've worked with him in the past and look forward to working with him again in the future.
- He is always looking to make what is working, better and what is not working, corrected.
- I have worked with him in past and would look forward to work with him in future.
Completing Work: Positive Phrases
- I often went to him for an explanation of things actually worked, or should work.
- I miss working with him and would work with him again if given the opportunity.
- John adds value to those who work with him, for him and those for whom he works.
- When we worked together, there was always more work to do than could get done.
- I would definitely like to work with him again and would recommend his work.
- He is an inspiration to all who work with him and all who know of his work.
- John is a please to work with and is always willing to take on more work.
- I value his work and look forward to working together again in the future.
- Although, we did not work together, he is very professional in him work.
- He is thorough in his work and always strives for his best possible work.
Completing Work: Negative Phrases
- John also works well with others and is enthusiastic about his work.
- Hopefully you'll get to work with him, for him, or have him work for you.
- He would work tirelessly until the work was completed and done correctly.
- Enjoyed working with him and look forward to working with him in future.
- He is well liked by those he worked for and by those who worked for him.
- I've worked with him before and look forward to working with him again.
- Pleasure working with him and look forward to work with him in future.
- He got him work done on time and him work was complete and accurate.
- He knows how to get the work done even if one is unwilling to work.
- Loved working with him and look forward to working with him again.
Completing Work: Self-evaluation Phrases
- We look forward to working with him again and recommend his work.
- He is someone who gets to work, gets the work done and delivers.
- While we worked together, he was very passionate about the work.
- Anyone who worked with him wants to work with him in the future.
- People want to work for him instead of working for the company.
- John works well with everyone and is dedicated to him work.
- He wants to understand not only what works but why it works.
- Driven and passionate in his work as well as out of work.
- I sure would like to work with him, if things work out.