Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the customer focus and complete your performance review form.
Customer Focus: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- He can find the right approach with any client, even the most critical one.
- He is always polite and friendly with his customers. John never interrupts them during a conversation.
- Cares about the clients’ comfort and convenience.
- Finds a way to inform the client about any unexpected changes if any of occur during the work process.
- Tries to provide the customers with detailed information on any specific issue which they are interested in.
- Works well with customers in meeting their needs and solving their problems.
- Understands how to listen to customers and find out the details which make a big difference when dealing with clients.
- He works well with clients. His clients never complain about him.
- He is good at keeping customers happy.
- He demonstrates how providing excellent customer service has a lasting effect on customer relationships and customer retention.
Customer Focus: Below Expectations Phrases
- He works effectively with clients.
- Focuses on the needs of customers, which makes it easy to meet their needs effectively.
- Has strong listening skills that help in understanding the needs of customers.
- Knows how to deal with challenging customers politely without being aggressive or harsh.
- Makes an extra effort to keep customers accurately informed.
- Does not know how to tell customers to wait for their turn tactfully.
- Does not listen to the customers well, which ends up to misunderstandings.
- He spends too much time communicating with clients over the phone.
- John can deal with the everyday customer service situations, but with complex issues, he is not flexible and does not know what action to take.
- He cannot maintain relationships with his customers well.
Customer Focus: Needs Improvement Phrases
- His customers always give him low marks in the customer satisfaction surveys.
- John does not understand how to deal with a difficult customer. He passes difficult customers to his supervisor frequently.
- Great support, fantastic response, good work ethics and so on.
- John has been a great client to deal with.
- John was understanding and supportive, demanding and kind at the same time.
- Works towards maximal customer satisfaction.
- Highly professional, extremely detailed and great quality.
- If you are looking for an average customer experience, don't see John.
- John has an unwavering commitment to customer service and delivery.
- John was focused on the customer, intent on providing and ensuring a quality experience throughout the customer life-cycle process.
Customer Focus: Positive Phrases
- Great in front of a customer and yet very good at understanding the technical detail and customer requirements.
- John has come to my aid again in helping me to make contact with a special client of interest.
- Always willing to help you in all your contact requests.
- Excellent and professional service with good results.
- John is very approachable and friendly.
- I was impressed by John' service and detailed product offerings.
- A great representation of personal touch based services.
- Always has an explanation that is understandable and is always professional and polite.
- I was very impressed with the professionalism, the service and the information given.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Customer Focus: Negative Phrases
- If anyone wants further information, please contact me.
- Always a friendly smile and always willing to go the extra mile to assure a customer has been helped in any and every way.
- John has always provided great service to all my clients.
- John's professionalism assists and confirms my profile and relationship with my clients.
- I can highly recommend John's service and customer care.
- Feedback from clients has always been excellent.
- Great mentor and amazing customer service skill.
- John is a very likeable, knowledgeable and extremely competent individual.
- Always ready for that extra mile to assist and help and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Thanks to John, we are in regular contact with our clients.
Customer Focus: Self-evaluation Phrases
- We also worked together providing services to clients.
- Thank you so much for supporting my clients, the feedback has been amazing.
- John is very responsible and friendly person who able to learn very fast.
- John is an expert at customer service and relationship.
- Our clients were very satisfied about the process and have gained new contacts.
- John is a focused and committed clients services professional in the financial services space.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me on my personal line.
- Great at customer service and would go above and beyond.
- Maintains good relations with customers and guides them in fulfillment of their self and organization objectives.
- John's strongest attribute is customer service.