Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the driving skills and complete your performance review form.
Driving Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- Not only does he drive himself, he also drives the team.
- Mentoring is one of him many skill that drives him excellence.
- His drive and passion is what kept me driving forward over and over again.
- He also knows when to drive and when to let others take the lead.
- I believe this says it all about his drive to get things done.
- I look forward to seeing this drive throughout his career.
- John is also well-known and well-respected for his drive.
- John drives his business by driving the right behaviors.
- It actually makes me look forward to making the drive.
- I found that he was thorough, sharp and self-driving.
Driving Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- We can't thank him enough for the passion and drive.
- He has the drive to see these through to fruition.
- John does much more than just drive his own team.
- John is one of the best there is in driving sales.
- Also, he has the necessary drive for achievement.
- He drives those around him to do better as well.
- There is no one with more drive, or more heart.
- Your inner theme is your own particular drive.
- He has the drive one needs to get things done.
- John drives quality, which drives growth.
Driving Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- Connect with him and drive some new revs.
- He was driving them all the way through.
- He has the drive to make things happen.
- His skill goes above and beyond matching skills.
- He really wants to get to know who you are, what your skills are and what you are looking for.
- I would most certainly recommend him to anyone who is looking for someone with him skills.
- John is particularly skilled at driving execution and getting things done.
- I believe that his overall best skill however is in his can do attitude.
- I know with him skills he will do well in anything he undertakes.
- John gives you the skills you need to do it right the first time.
Driving Skills: Positive Phrases
- I would say that one of his best skills is to think out of the box.
- He has the skills and experience to help drive everybody forward.
- John is more experienced then me know to use the better skills.
- He has the skills to drive his department to the next level.
- I can really appreciate and recommend his skills.
- His enthusiasm, skills, and drive are impeccable.
- John has drive and the skills to support it.
- Solid analytical skills that drive result.
- His drive and skills were of high level.
- John has always done what he can to help drive the relationship through his enthusiasm to look and drive new ideas.
Driving Skills: Negative Phrases
- He has the drive to go after something that he believes in and does whatever is necessary to get it done.
- He will drive you on to be, do, or have all the things that you want in your life for your own reasons.
- Lastly, his drive to do the best for his company makes him the one you want to have on your side.
- I know many of them, but none with his realism and his drive to the best possible results.
- He has energy and drive and is someone who will always see things through to completion.
- He also has the know-how and the drive to get people to where they want to be.
- I truly believe that his passion and drive will get him very far in his career.
- John has impressed me and everyone around him with his drive and dedication.
- This enabled him to really help those under him and not just drive schedule.
- John has never ending drive and always comes with solutions up him sleeve.
Driving Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He does what he says he will do and he drives his people to do the same.
- He recognizes what needs to be done to be the best and drives toward it.
- He doesn't just see it, but drives toward it with focus and conviction.
- John is one of those people who drives toward doing the right thing.
- John is exceptional at driving things forward and getting things done.
- He knows how to get the most out of his team and drive them to success.
- Without him insight and drive many of these would never have happened.
- He drives people to be the best and truly wants to see others succeed.
- He's got the experience, he's got the drive and he has the system.
- To me, those are the hallmarks of someone who has passion and drive.