Use these 59 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the instructional skills and complete your performance review form.
Instructional Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- They are always available for help and instruction.
- It used to amaze me the things he could do with very little instruction.
- He knows exactly what he is expected to do at one instruction.
- He was very thorough with instructions but never micromanaged.
- Working with him has been refreshing and very instructional.
- Clear instructions, always available and understanding.
- His course was instructional and enlightening.
- It did not come with an "instruction manual".
- He instructs without being patronizing.
- He has leadership skills, but is also take instruction very well.
Instructional Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- If you are looking for someone who knows how to not only instruct, but also to motivate, look no further.
- John does what he says he'll do, accurately and without lots of instruction.
- He was always very easy to get on with and clear with him instructions.
- He is great at following instructions, but also uses him initiative.
- Finally, he listened to our instructions and followed them exactly.
- He instructs and makes sure you understand everything he has say.
- He's also provided me with instructional design for my business.
- He was clear in his instructions and new exactly what he wanted.
- John provided instructions that were always clear and direct.
- The best instruction will only happen if we know our students.
Instructional Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- It was always to the highest quality with little instruction.
- John is bright, engaging, and thorough in him instruction.
- John never instructs, he inspires you to take the plunge.
- John's instruction was both generous and to the point.
- He gives the right mix of instruction and encouragement.
- He is very approachable and he gives clear instructions.
- I found him instruction to be thoughtful and insightful.
- He is very clear in his instructions, and very patient.
- At each, he was at ease, entertaining and instructive.
- His is very clear and descriptive in his instruction.
Instructional Skills: Positive Phrases
- Following his instruction yielded immediate results.
- An all-round great experience under his instruction.
- They have been instructional and educational for me.
- He's now assisting with instruction to new students.
- Thank you for your expert instruction and training.
- His expectations and instructions were very clear.
- His presentations are interesting and instructive.
- I now need to put him instructions into practice.
- Most recently, we co-instructed classes together.
- He's attentive and listens well to instructions.
Instructional Skills: Negative Phrases
- John is an exceptional instructional designer.
- Outstanding instruction and outstanding advice.
- It was instructive, useful, and of great value.
- He is engaging, entertaining and instructive.
- John does not need day-to-day instructions.
- Calm, patient and clear with all instructions.
- Every instruction he gave me was reasonable.
- He is friendly and gives clear instructions.
- Him instruction and patience was remarkable.
- He is an inspiring and instructive leader.
Instructional Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- I have never had to give instruction twice.
- Very loyal and followed instructions well.
- He listens before providing instructions.
- His instructions were detailed and clear.
- He instructs adults as well as children.
- Him instructions were clear and concise.
- Working with John has been instructional for me.
- Thank you John for your valuable instruction.
- Basic instructions are not required with John.