Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the interviewing skills and complete your performance review form.
Interviewing Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- John knows what you need to say, when best to say it, and how you should come across in an interview.
- John got me my interview and made sure everything went smoothly before and after my interview.
- Him interviewing skills are second to none.
- After every interview, we all decided that everyone who interviewed had something to offer.
- John not only got me an interview but also very effectively prepared me for the interview.
- He can interview with the best of them, because he is among the best of them.
- What they would be looking for on my resume and in me during the interview.
- He followed up with me and provided me the feedback from the interviewers.
- I can not say enough about their professionalism during the interview.
- I would definitely recommend him to anyone going for an interview.
Interviewing Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- He came on one of the interviews, as well, which was very helpful.
- He followed up with me via phone after each one of my interviews.
- Whenever possible, he also provides feedback from the interviews.
- Advice that helped me through both first and second interviews.
- John promoted me before, during, and after my interview.
- He is passionate at what he does and who he interviews.
- He really went out of his way to secure me the interview.
- John is always welcome to interview me in the future.
- He also was thorough in preparing me for interviews.
- The interviews went well and they made me an offer.
Interviewing Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- I got second interviews because of him coaching.
- He also prepares you well for your interviews.
- You made it so easy for me to be interviewed.
- John then went on to train me for interviews.
- I was skeptical but went on the interview.
- He was also quick to get me an interview.
- Excited to see the interview come to life.
- John also is an awesome interviewer.
- He brings out the best in his interviews.
- Before the interview, John prepared me for the interviews.
Interviewing Skills: Positive Phrases
- John was one of the realtors that we interviewed.
- I've also been interviewed on him show and was impressed by him ease and skill as an interviewer.
- John was there for me with in regards to interview prep and skill clarification.
- John is an amazing host and very skilled at interviewing.
- His prescreening and interviewing skills are very strong.
- John gave me the foundation for my interviewing skills.
- Him interviewing and podcasting skills are brilliant.
- He has very good interviewing skill and technique.
- I went from someone who was truly terrified of interviewing to someone who now actually enjoys the interviewing process.
- John helped me prepare for the interviews, and even helped me get to and from back to back interviews.
Interviewing Skills: Negative Phrases
- John was able to get me an interview here and followed up with me to make sure things were going well.
- I look forward to another interview with him because my company has come so far since we last talked.
- John thoroughly prepped me for each interview and debriefed me after each interview was completed.
- After getting to know him better and interviewing him about presentations, it became much clearer.
- He followed up after interviews to better understand what went well and what didn't - and why.
- For every interview and after interview he makes sure he guides and get feedback in detail.
- Your resume will get you to an interview but your interview technique will get you the job.
- John is the type of employee that you look for when you go through all the interviewing.
- I just watched both of the interviews that we did together and they are really terrific.
- John was always responding for my questions, following up after and before interviews.
Interviewing Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- If you have a position available, this is definitely someone you need to interview.
- One of the best experiences when it comes to how an interview should be conducted.
- John was very thorough in him interview and very insightful about my situation.
- He always followed up with me during the various steps of the interview process.
- He is definately a good interviewer and follows up well after the interview.
- John interviewed me for him radio show and was an excellent interviewer.
- He did everything possible to position me for an interview with him client.
- It was not difficult for him to get through his very first campus interview.
- He was very thorough and clinical during our meetup before the interview.
- His briefing sessions were always useful before and after interviews.