Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the judgment skills and complete your performance review form.
Judgment Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- He was always approachable, always had time for a word, and was always able to cut to the core of what mattered.
- Whether it being solving an architecture problem or a customer business problem he has been unique in his solutions.
- He is also passionate, quietly determined and never one to choose the easier path, if he feels that it is not in the best interests of the business.
- He has the ability to keep calm under pressure and to analyse different situations in an objective manner.
- He has the ability to always remain composed and to make clear, logical decisions that are in the best interest of the product and his team.
- John looks for those solutions, presents and balances the options, then delivers the project.
- John is an excellent business strategist with cutting edge answers for solving business problems.
- He is a talented deal maker and consistent, level-headed business consultant.
- I wish him the very best in whatever path he choses in life.
- There were times when John would never hesitate to steer us back when he was very confident we were on the wrong track.
Judgment Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- His judgment never failed me or anyone for that matter.
- John is a calm, cool and a person who leads by example.
- He is always there in case of doubt or difficultly.
- He is a very rational and reasonable person and whenever there is an argument between two parties he settles the argument in a very calm and unbiased manner, laying down pros and cons of either sides.
- His analytical skills ensure all processes are thoroughly vetted and implemented correctly.
- He is generous with him information and him time, and understands the importance of relationships in business.
- He is a disciplined personality with a dynamic approach in solving issues.
- He is approachable and calm, but also firm when a decision needs to be made.
- His work ethic and measured composure has enabled him not only to demonstrate cool decision making when facing adversity, but also as a source of motivation for the team he leads.
- I was able to assess the opportunity effectively, which made me feel very confident in my decisions.
Judgment Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- Him subject knowledge was outstanding and of most importance it was tailored and relevant to the audience.
- He never hesitated to diffuse situations and find a compromise.
- John consulted with us to identify process improvement opportunities with our company.
- Him approach to life, business and building relationships is among the most eloquent and thoughtful I've seen.
- John is both the ideal leader and ideal employee.
- He does not have to take the lead in every situation, although he is constantly influencing the outcome of any situation.
- He was able to not only provide a powerful cost benefit, but he could also "connect" with each and every personality he faced.
- His determination and persistence, eagerness and willing to help attitude will go along way.
- Foremost is his ability to create strong relationships with his clients based upon his effective needs assessment skills and his commitment to delivering impactful solutions.
- John has his clients best interest at heart and is always personally involved in solving problems.
Judgment Skills: Positive Phrases
- Always in time, always calm and reasonable, always the best.
- His skills, experience, and multidisciplinary knowledge enable him to find and implement the most elegant, yet very cost effective solutions.
- He has an excellent ability in breaking down and simplifying the most complex situations.
- John is a very good presenter who knows him subject well.
- In a problematic situation his response time and crisis-management skills are superb and unique.
- John's ability to frame business issues with easily understood data and demonstrate the costs and benefits of multiple choices was invaluable.
- Respected as a man of his word, John listens before speaking and is well respected for excellent decision making.
- He can pick out the unique influences that may make his decisions even more wise with the lease overall risk.
- He is known to build teams from the ground up that are aligned towards an organization's objectives and provides them with effective leadership.
- He is clear in him requirements and displays a sound understanding of the holistic business situation.
Judgment Skills: Negative Phrases
- John is very analytical and data-driven, on the rare situation when data indicates something differently from his intuition, he is alway willing to listen and make the right decisions based on what data suggests.
- John is responsive and focused, clearly used to utilising data to create behaviour change and to make business decisions.
- He overturned the analytics from being data in a database, to knowledgeable insight and learnings from which the teams could utilise the data to make data-driven decisions.
- His sensitivity to others and his love of life suit him well in his consulting career.
- He is always cool, calm and collected and someone who instils confidence.
- He is a calm person but based on his seniority and knowledge he definately has influence on teams.
- He is always enthusiastic and hunts out new opportunities with relish, always applying a clear and thoughtful analytical approach to business.
- I trust him judgment and he is always on the up and up.
- He has a passion for life and it shows with everyone he encounters.
- John is quick to identify and clarify a team's issues and then specify the most effective solution.
Judgment Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He speaks realistic facts which will directly influence the thoughts of job seekers.
- He is always creating opportunities of this team to implement their ideas through ideas that are out of the box.
- No matter how complex the problem is, he will always come up with a brilliant, elegant, and cost-effective solution.
- He has the ability to ask the hard questions that help you create breakthroughs in your business.
- He is a very good team mate, always trying to help and consult on finding best solution.
- He knows the sales cycle and how to get to decision makers.
- He is able to simplify a message, no matter how complex, into effective copy that will deliver results.
- I always found John to be non judgmental and diplomatic in his approach to the management of staff, rare qualities.
- His relationship-building skills provided a much needed revenue impact for the team as he was able to close business with some very complex organizations.
- His approach has always been to provide information and educate us on our options, even if our best option didn't include something he offered.