Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the listening skills and complete your performance review form.
Listening Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- He is always my go-to person when I need some guidance, or just need someone to listen.
- He is an exceptional listener.
- His determination in his personal life and work life was unrivalled.
- He is passionate about his work and is very friendly and personable.
- He is intelligent, friendly and approachable.
- He listened to feedback and revised his work accordingly.
- His work is exemplary.
- He listen collegues very well.
- He also listens well and responds constructively.
- He listens to the wants and needs of the candidate and tries to accommodate.
Listening Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- He listens, responds, and then follows through.
- He's up to anything you may call him.
- He is the best there is at cold calling.
- He's very personable and truly listens well.
- He is an acute listener.
- He knows when to push and when to listen.
- He listens and takes what useful and makes it his own.
- He always listened and took on board feedback.
- He is authentic and really listens in conversations.
- He really listened to my needs and wants and did the best he could to attain those parameters.
Listening Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He is very dedicated to anyone he works with and really stops at nothing to be the very best at what he does.
- His story is extraordinary.
- His stories were memorable.
- His content is amazing and just has to be heard.
- A person I would definitely like to work with again.
- He is friendly and good listener.
- He is an amazing person at work.
- He works well with colleagues and is very personable.
- He is highly intelligent and enthusiastic in both work and life.
- He is the ultimate proffessional and always has an ear to listen.
Listening Skills: Positive Phrases
- He listens and is honest.
- He listens with him ears and heart.
- He really listened to my needs.
- On top of that, he was friendly and very personable.
- His works are some of my most prized examples of my work.
- He is very intelligent.
- His work has been exemplary.
- His work is exceptional.
- He is smart, personable and an engaged listener.
- He is an intelligent person who listens to him direct reports.
Listening Skills: Negative Phrases
- He is person with whom anybody can work comfortably.
- He is intelligent, hard-working and friendly and has always supported me in our work together.
- His friendly persistence has made our clients comfortable when he comes calling.
- A fantastic person to work with, and is an outstanding person.
- A dedicated person who I am sure will make it really big in life.
- He is also one of the best listeners I know.
- He is personable, listens well and is eager to please.
- John clearly has the speaking and listening skills to go far in his career.
- Excellent listening skills and questioning skills plus well honed social skills.
- Him speaking skills are exceptional as well as him listening skills.
Listening Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- John helps thanks to his listening skills.
- One of his other assets is his listening skills.
- Him skills were second to none, and he is an excellent listener.
- I especially appreciate his listening and partnering skills.
- Those who listen to him would like to listen him again and again.
- He listens, listens, listens, and then provides you with the tools that you need to succeed.
- John is always there to help and there to listen.
- Along with all above, he is one of the best listeners.
- He were always someone that could listen.
- Talented and skilled in listening and asking questions, he makes it look easy.