Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the messaging skills and complete your performance review form.
Messaging Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- He's very thorough and skilled and getting the right message to the right audience.
- With everything he says and does the message is consistent.
- I believe that you will find the same value in his message.
- He knows how to get him message across like none other.
- But, he also knows how to take that message to market.
- Great at messaging both up and down the organisation.
- This is why his messaging is right to the point.
- You cannot help but be inspired by his message.
- This comes through with clarity in his message.
- John is always right on point with his message.
Messaging Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- He's very collaborative and always on-message.
- Simple the best at getting his message across.
- This is what makes his message so powerful.
- Thanks for all the inspirational messages.
- For many others, messages are just one way but not to John.
- John doesn't just give the message, he is the message.
- His communication skills allow him to get any message across with emphasis.
- He has excellent communication skills and is always right on the message.
- There are many of us who know what we want to say, but have trouble getting it across to those who need to hear our message.
- Not only can he get his message across well, but the advice he gives within it is always first class.
Messaging Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- Once he has your attention the message is one that you can take with you and actually implement.
- He is someone that can truly motivate others and him message to others are very inspiring.
- We value his willingness to tell it as it is, even if it's not the message we want to hear.
- He will go out of his way to help as best he can and always responds promptly to messages.
- Creatively brilliant, he knows just what the message needs to be and how to get it across.
- That makes everything easier because you know the appropriate messages are delivered.
- He's dillligent, thorough and knows how to get the message across to our prospects.
- John made himself available to help get my message out and position my products.
- With his help, we have made substantial changes in how we communicate our message.
- He's always looking for more ways to help us get our messages out to the public.
Messaging Skills: Positive Phrases
- I love what you stand for, your message and your congruence with that message.
- Highlighting the key message and getting to the core of what that message is.
- His message is clear, there is no message drift, and he does it with class.
- If you haven't got the message the first time he will go on until you have.
- His perspective on your message could be exactly what you've been missing.
- John is very engaging and really gets his message across to the students.
- Best of all, he is straight forward in the delivery of him message.
- You really encouraged us to think differently about how to message.
- You are showing the way to so many that benefit from your message.
- This indicates that his message resonates well with the listeners.
Messaging Skills: Negative Phrases
- Short messages are often the most difficult, but he made it easy.
- He knows how to get into an account and deliver the right message.
- John's strength is getting the message across without lecturing.
- You have taken our messaging and organization to another level.
- John made the course entertaining while delivering the message.
- John is brilliant at getting to the point of your message.
- The message was that the channel was all about entertainment.
- He knows how to tune his message according to his audience.
- He was always very professional in delivering his message.
- But more than that, his message is relevant and inspiring.
Messaging Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He was very enthusiastic and passionate about his message.
- As an author he also knows how to get the message across.
- His messages come from the heart and are very compelling.
- He knows what questions to ask to get the message right.
- The message is powerful, we are all the same underneath.
- John's message changes you and stays with you forever.
- The new look and message that they created was right on.
- Him message was one of encouragement and revitalization.
- He is about messaging, value propositions and content.
- He shows you how to get your message out to the media.