Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the presentation skills and complete your performance review form.
Presentation Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- He is by far the best presenter that we have had.
- He then presented several franchises for us to consider based on that.
- He was meant to present.
- He is also a very kind person.
- The content was well researched and presented.
- He is truly a superb presenter.
- He is extremely driven and very personable.
- John presents very well, both in person but also in him report presentations.
- He is a must see presenter.
- The style is well presented, easy to read without the need for complexity.
Presentation Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- He is very enthusiastic about the content he is presenting and the group to whom he is presenting.
- Good presentation and excellent presentation style.
- He has been very methodical in him approach towards achieving the objectives.
- He is also a pleasure to know personally.
- The attendees were blown away by him presentation.
- He is a knockout when it comes to your presentation.
- He is eloquent and presents himself well.
- He's always present support you.
- He has presented some of the best analysis for clients.
- He was both extremely organized and personable.
Presentation Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He is dynamic in his presentation and offers sound and useful advice.
- Him engaging presentation style was well received by the students.
- He is efficient but methodical in his approach and presentation.
- He makes his moves very smartly.
- He is truly a one of a kind person.
- He has a very pleasant personality and is always presentable.
- He is the kind of person you want in your corner.
- His skill in presenting to camera and his ability to transfer both skill and confidence is truly amazing.
- His presentations are dynamic and engaging.
- I recently had the opportunity to see one of John's presentations.
Presentation Skills: Positive Phrases
- Our staff members have been truly mesmerized with his presentation and communication skills.
- John is an affable and delightful presenter.
- I will use him services again when the opportunity presents itself.
- Each presentation is extremely engaging and informative.
- I've had the pleasure of attending John's sessions and practicing my presentation skills.
- And also, John has excellent presentation skills and a strong appeal.
- He is very well presented and businesslike and is an excellent team-player.
- Him personalisation of the presentation for our individual business needs was commendable.
- Watching John present and interact with him audience is wonderful.
- Discover how to make your presentation memorable and your story passionate and engaging.
Presentation Skills: Negative Phrases
- He was extremely professional in his presentation and highly educated in the subject he presented.
- Also I was co-presenter with John.
- John has presented to this audience for me, and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive.
- John presents an impeccable image both in appearance and in thought.
- He has a way of presenting that is clear, creative and inspiring.
- His words resonated well so requested he present his expertise.
- He helps individuals and business gain confidence in both their presentation and speaking skills.
- I would happy recommend John highly for him skills as a presenter and trainer.
- His knowledge and presentation skills are at the peak of his subject matter.
- Him presentations are always engaging and inspiring and leaves all with something to inspire them.
Presentation Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He is a genuine, authentic presenter and will capture any audience.
- John's presentation was one of the most highly valued.
- John was extremely well presented and organised, he is a credit to him organistaion.
- His presentational skills are exceptional.
- John is a phenomenal presenter that epitomizes the term "value" like no one else I have ever met.
- John is an exceptional presentation skills trainer.
- I would thoroughly recommend him presentations.
- He has very good interpersonal skills and presents well.
- Him extraordinary presentation skills made the whole course much more exciting and worthwhile.
- One more thing that I want to emphasize - John`s presentation skills.