Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the professional skills and complete your performance review form.
Professional Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- John is truly the professionals professional.
- John is one of those professionals with no end of talent and professionalism.
- He follows through with everything that he says and is very professional.
- I don't think there is anything he can't do, professionally.
- I've always found him to be quite thorough and professional.
- John, thanks for all your help and professionalism.
- John has always been nothing less than professional.
- He is always there to make you look professional.
- Only professionals recognize other professionals.
- He is always willing to help other professionals.
Professional Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- I have always known will to be very professional.
- John is as professional as professional can be.
- I cannot say enough about him professionalism.
- John is always available and professional.
- I thoroughly appreciate him professionalism.
- I found him to be thorough and professional.
- John is very thorough and professional.
- He is the best example of professionalism.
- I have gotten nothing but professionalism.
- Thanks so much from the professionalism.
Professional Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- I really appreciate his professionalism.
- John is an example of professionalism.
- John is the consummate professional and his professional skills are unsurpassed.
- I can't say enough of his skills and professionalism throughout the process.
- John was always professional in his preparation/presentations skills.
- John is so kind and willing to help with him professional skills.
- I was always impressed with his professionalism and skill.
- I still miss him professionalism and communication skills.
- He is always willing to improve him professional skills.
- John is the very skillful and talented professional.
Professional Skills: Positive Phrases
- Excellent communicatiom skills, and very professional.
- John is very responsive, professional and skilled.
- I most certainly recommend his professional skills.
- John is very dedicated and skilled professional.
- I have no doubt in his skills and professionalism.
- John's professionalism and skill is self-evident.
- Definitely an excellent and skilled professional.
- John's skill and professionalism is exceptional.
- Knowledgeable, skilled, professional and caring.
- He is very professional, friendly and skillful.
Professional Skills: Negative Phrases
- John is very professional with excellent skills.
- There is no doubt about his professional skill.
- John is highly professional and very skilled.
- He is professional and skilled in him field.
- John exemplifies professionalism and skill.
- A very professional and skilled individual.
- Very well skilles and hightly professional.
- Sergey has really high professional skills.
- Highly skilled and dedicated professional.
- His professionalism and skills are superb.
Professional Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He and his team are skilled professionals.
- John is highly skilled professional.
- John is skilled, professional and funny.
- This is just one example of John's professionalism and skill.
- His professional skills are very apparent.
- John is one of the really skilled professionals at IT.
- John is professional and highly skilled IT professional.
- Not only is he very professional, he does exactly what he says that he is going to do when he says he's going to do it.
- John goes above and beyond in everything he does and does so with professionalism and thoughtfulness.
- He is always professional and makes himself available to anyone who needs him assistance.