Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the results orientation and complete your performance review form.
Results Orientation: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- He will work with you, work for you and work to make sure the job gets done.
- He works until the job is not only complete, but completed well.
- I've seen John's work both through working with him at the same company, and also the work and results that he has achieved for his clients.
- Him work is more than work to him, it is work to achieve the goals of the client.
- His personality not only allows him to achieve the highest results through the work he completes but though the work his team completes.
- He'd work until he was 100% sure the job was complete.
- Great to work with and very results-oriented.
- If you work with John, when the job is complete, you would not have noticed that you've been working at all.
- John has a very strong work ethic, and will work until the job is completed.
- Excellent job cleaning up after the job was complete.
Results Orientation: Below Expectations Phrases
- I have worked with him in the past on conflict work and have been very satisfied with the results he has achieved.
- He is very results orientated and works across teams in getting the work done.
- John was very much oriented to his work, must say that he was master of his work.
- He works very well with him vendors, and works together to achieve maximum results.
- John is hard working as well as result oriented and excellent in his work.
- He knows how to work in command and always works on the result.
- John gets results and makes those who he works with feel good about their work and their achievements.
- John is hard-working, gets the job done on time and is results orientated.
- John and I worked together on several jobs and he was always priofessional and results orientated.
- I'm looking forward to working with you on many more jobs.
Results Orientation: Needs Improvement Phrases
- John is very oriented with his work and give his job all his best.
- John is detail oriented and works against odds to complete the job.
- He is goal oriented and works diligently until the job is completed.
- John is passionate for achieving results and working with people to achieve those results.
- He's very hard-working and works with you to get the job done.
- He is thorough in his work, and works tirelessly to make sure that the job gets done and gets done properly.
- John is results oriented and gets the job done the way the job is supposed to be done.
- He takes complete ownership of his work and is result oriented.
- John is a hard working and very keen on the results till he gets that completed in any work.
- He will do what is necessary to complete the job.
Results Orientation: Positive Phrases
- John is one of the few who get on with the job to completion.
- He expects to keep working until the job is completed to his standards.
- John works hard and never leaves until the job is complete.
- John worked diligently towards completing every aspect of the job.
- I have worked with John at three different positions he is always willing to do what is necessary to complete the job.
- I have always found him taking complete ownership of his work and does his job professionally.
- He will get the job done no matter how long he has to work to get it completed.
- He will work diligently to make sure that the job is done and that the results of him work product are outstanding.
- He takes him job and the quality of him work quite seriously and will work tirelessly to get results.
- John is both easy to work with and very results oriented.
Results Orientation: Negative Phrases
- John is hard working and results oriented.
- We were always able to work together to achieve the best results.
- He works tirelessly to achieve results.
- John is hard working as well as result oriented.
- I found him to be result-oriented and hard-working.
- John is hard working and result oriented.
- John is very focused and result oriented in his work.
- John is achievement oriented and he is very dedicated to him work.
- John is very result-oriented and passionate about his work.
- John is hard-working and results-oriented.
Results Orientation: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He is very clearly result oriented in his approach to work.
- John is very hard working and result oriented.
- I found him very hard working and result oriented.
- He was result-oriented and worked hard to achieve it.
- He is very result oriented and dedicated to his work.
- He works independently and always achieves results.
- John is very results-oriented and passionate about his work.
- He is easy to work with and is results oriented.
- John could work with all the players to achieve the necessary results.
- John was always known to be very hard working and result oriented.