Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the teaching skills and complete your performance review form.
Teaching Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- He was always available for others, to help and teach.
- John knows what he teaches and knows how to teach it.
- He is someone who is always willing to teach.
- John is always available to help and teach.
- He uses this same skill when he is instructing and teaching.
- He has the best teaching and presentation skills.
- John not only believes in what he is teaching others, he lives what he teaches.
- John not only knows how to do that, he knows how to teach others how to do that.
- What he cannot teach you, he knows someone who can and he can make it happen.
- I'm looking forward to everything else he has left to teach me teach myself.
Teaching Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- Him teaching style is one that everyone who teaches others should posses.
- I have always found his way of teaching is very different from others.
- John always did that - teaching as though it was his own class.
- John is always willing to help teach you something worthwhile.
- He is very knowledgeable very much willing to help and teach.
- He did all of this just by his way of teaching the material.
- He went out of his way to teach more then just plumbing.
- He used to volunteer himself when it comes to teaching.
- Everyone has something to learn and something to teach.
- Always willing to help and teach, despite the distance.
Teaching Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- Everything that he teaches, he always does it himself.
- He is always looking for new approaches in teaching.
- And then he will probably teach others how to do it.
- John is teaching us how we can be the best we can be.
- Thank you very much for everything you teached me.
- These same attributes come across in his teaching.
- John has the intangibles that you cannot teach.
- He is always willing to help, teach and advise.
- You can't help but absorb what he is teaching.
- He was always there for guidance and teaching.
Teaching Skills: Positive Phrases
- He has been very insightful in his teachings.
- He's done it all and teaches from experience.
- John was always patient and always teaching.
- I still use many of him teachings from class.
- He knows that you can teach and not preach.
- John will teach you how to make it happen.
- John was up for teaching the elective.
- He can teach you how to become successful.
- He's always willing to learn and to teach.
- Kudos to him and him teaching methodology.
Teaching Skills: Negative Phrases
- John is very passionate about teaching.
- And what he teaches, he knows intimately.
- He's always teaching himself new things.
- He was already teaching me almost as much as I could teach him.
- What I liked the most from him was his way of teaching.
- When John teaches, you can tell that he loves teaching.
- He was always willing to be involved, always willing to help, and always willing to teach those less skilled in his area.
- Thank you for being so passionate about teaching us the right skills in the right way.
- John is known for his simplicity and his exemplary in teaching skills.
- I've always been impressed by him teaching and leadership skills.
Teaching Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He teaches by using the skills of tell, show, do and feedback.
- His presentation and teaching skills were so inspiring.
- John is very patient with teaching computer skills.
- He has really excellent teaching and coaching skills.
- His excellent teaching skill can only be recommended.
- Very knowledgeable with outstanding teaching skills.
- John teaches skills you can implement right away.
- Him skill in presenting and teaching was evident.
- He has amazing research and teaching skills.
- He has great experience and teaching skills.