Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the physical strength and complete your performance review form.
Physical Strength: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- He has gone since then from strength to strength.
- John can only go from strength to strength.
- I've known him for five years and seen him go from strength to strength.
- Driven and motivated, he will always go from strength to strength.
- Look forward to our relationship going from strength to strength.
- Since then, his business has gone from strength to strength.
- I'm sure he'll continue to go from strength to strength.
- We will continue to back this network and look forward to it going from strength to strength.
- Since then he has gone from strength to strength in him career and all well deserved.
- He has gone on from strength to strength and would be an asset to anyone in his team.
Physical Strength: Below Expectations Phrases
- I wish him all the best and hope his company goes from strength to strength.
- Creativity and innovation in what he does and provides, are him strengths.
- I am not surprised that his career has gone from strength to strength.
- John has many strengths that will help him in any organization.
- John is very knowledgeable and really knows him strengths.
- The team went from strength to strength under his leadership.
- I definitely recommond him if you want to see his strength.
- Communication and follow-up are among his best strengths.
- I haven't found another company that has their strengths.
- I am always available to elaborate on him many strengths.
Physical Strength: Needs Improvement Phrases
- I believe that is one of him most significant strengths.
- He has gone from strength to strength after school both.
- I suspect he has progressed from strength to strength.
- Helpful and energetic are some of his other strengths.
- I think one of his strengths is actually listening.
- This is one of the many strengths that he carries.
- John goes from strength to strength, year on year.
- He knows who he is and he plays by his strengths.
- We both were physically far one from each other.
- With all his strengths he also has his weakness.
Physical Strength: Positive Phrases
- He knows what his own strengths and weaknesses.
- It's these connections that are his strength.
- His second strength is around collaboration.
- He knows his strengths and that of his team.
- However, this is not him greatest strength.
- Innovation and new ideas are his strength.
- But him best strength is him flexibility.
- His strengths are in getting things done.
- I wish John the best and would love to see him go from strength to strength.
- I myself, went from strength to strength under John's direction.
Physical Strength: Negative Phrases
- Project Management is also one of his many strengths.
- Follow through is another of John's strength.
- Execution is another of John's strengths.
- He gets us, and he works with the strengths that we have, not the strengths that we should have.
- Since working with him my career has gone from strength to strength.
- He shared their strengths with them and they really built on those strengths and also developed new strengths in the process.
- I am sure that his innovations and unique vision will take him from strength to strength.
- My business has gone from strength to strength and I couldn't have done it without him.
- While doing so, he is actually aware of him strengths and where he could be an asset.
- The best thing about him is that he takes the time to know you and your strengths.
Physical Strength: Self-evaluation Phrases
- I am sure he will go from strength to strength and continue to develop him career.
- Thanks to his support and knowledge my business is going from strength to strength.
- Highlighting your top strengths and let them know that because of their excellence.
- Mike is recognized for both of these strengths by many within the organization.
- Taking initiatives and seeing them through their logical end is his strength.
- I found his suggestions both useful and specific to my particular strengths.
- John got to exercise many of him strengths over the course of the project.
- He gives much more than each one expects and that is his greatest strength.
- He turned my life around and my career has gone from strength to strength.
- He doesn't shy away from responsibility because its not in him strength.