Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the writing skills and complete your performance review form.
Writing Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- He is helping me with what to write, how to write, how to write titles.
- And he can write and write really well.
- He has always been there to help me around things and I'm impressed with him writing skills.
- He also helped each of us around him with our writing skills.
- He has the skill to take anything and make it great writing.
- Besides this, he has an awesome writing skills.
- Additionally, him writing skills are excellent.
- But him skill set doesn't end with the writing.
- Excellent phone/talking and writing skills.
- John's writing skill is also very strong.
Writing Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- John's skills go beyond clever writing.
- Some will say it's his writing - but you can only write when you truly listen and think through something.
- John doesn't need this recommendation which is why it is all this much more to write.
- John writes with him soul and you can notice that from any of him writings.
- He actually does all the writing himself, unlike many others in the business.
- I have now made several changes and need to re-write some other areas.
- He writes from the heart as if he has lived everything he is writing.
- Joe also has the expertise to know what he can and can't write.
- How do you write this without seeming like you have been paid.
- I like writing but this creative writing was very new to me.
Writing Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- There are so many thing to write about him and his qualities.
- Originally we were introduced to him through him writing.
- Whatever he writes will always be found on my bookshelf.
- John has many talents and amongst them is his writing.
- He writes well and can write practically about anything.
- If you think you can do your own writing you are wrong.
- And then, you have to consider writing an endorsement.
- John is better at writing these recommendations.
- John is phenomenal when it comes to writing.
- He knows how to write well, and why it's important.
Writing Skills: Positive Phrases
- He's always available to write about new trends.
- I look forward to editing everything he writes.
- He truly is an expert when it comes to writing.
- He does this through his speaking and writing.
- Thank you so much for the thoughts you write.
- It is my please to write this recommendation.
- John's ability goes beyond his own writing.
- You can immediately see this in his writing.
- I had several offers but nothing in writing.
- John knows how to write to get attention.
Writing Skills: Negative Phrases
- I blabbed on and on, but he wasn't writing.
- He can make anything anyone writes better.
- I also have been touched with his writings.
- That's what got me to write this letter.
- He writes really well and is very funny.
- You can read it in everything he writes.
- John is our go-to for all copy-writing.
- I first came across John through his writing.
- His writing skills are superb as have been his contributions in improving my own writing skills.
- John has excellent writing skills as well as communication skills.
Writing Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- His teaching skills and writing skills are exceptional.
- He has helped me and many others with his writing and networking skills.
- Him writing and technical skills are some of the best in the industry.
- I have always been impressed by his writing skills and his wisdom.
- He has tremendous writing skills and little in the way of ego.
- I also like the fact that him writing skills are really strong.
- I was so impressed with him writing and organizational skills.
- John is an exceptional speaker/trainer on writing skills.
- Jenn also has superlative writing and communication skills.
- Him writing and communication skills are beyond excellent.