Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the sharing and complete your performance review form.
Sharing: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- John knows what he shares and shares what he knows.
- Everyday he would have something new to share.
- John is always willing to help others and to share his knowledge/experience.
- There always something to learn from him and he is always willing to share.
- He was always there to help out and always willing to share his new ideas.
- I always look forward to our conversations as he has so much to share.
- He is always willing to share what he knows with others unselfishly.
- But more than that, he's always willing to share what he's learned.
- What he doesn't know, he learns, and what he does know, he shares.
- But, more than that, he is willing to share them generously.
Sharing: Below Expectations Phrases
- Fortunately for us he is willing to share his experiences.
- I value his opinion, which he is always willing to share.
- However, for now we will not share him with anyone else.
- John is always willing to help and share him knowledge.
- John has and is always willing to share his expertise.
- He has always been the first one to share his success.
- And most of all, he is more than willing to share it.
- I really appreciate everything you've shared with me.
- He is always willing to help and share him expetise.
- Best of all, he's willing to share it with teammates.
Sharing: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He has always been willing to share him expertise.
- He had so much knowledge and was willing to share.
- That is the most valuable of all things you share.
- Thank you for everything you're taught and shared.
- John is always willing to share this knowledge.
- John shares not just what to do but how to do it.
- He is always available to help and share ideas.
- I have something inside to share with the world.
- Connect to him and you will share my experience.
- Also he was always available to share his ideas.
Sharing: Positive Phrases
- John, thanks for sharing some of that knowledge.
- Thank you very much for sharing this knowledge.
- He has much to share, and does so generously.
- John knows his stuff and is willing to share.
- John, thank you for sharing this expertise.
- I look forward to our next shared engagement.
- He is more than willing to share it with you.
- Thank you so much for sharing on your blogs.
- Thank you for your sharing and contribution.
- Always willing to share what he has learned.
Sharing: Negative Phrases
- We not only shared screens, we shared ideas.
- You will want to share it with all you love.
- Thank you for sharing all of this, amazing.
- He is not at all stingy with what he share.
- Better than that, only his way to share it.
- He is very willing to share his expertise.
- Thank you again for sharing your approach.
- He knows the value of giving and sharing.
- He is knowledgeable and willing to share.
- This makes you willing to share with him.
Sharing: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He gives and shares with all around him.
- We have shared some referrals as John is always willing to help and share.
- I shared things with him I wouldn't have shared with anyone else.
- He can see things that I can't and is always willing to share.
- John would have done it even without whatever I had to share.
- Thank you for being you John, and thank you for sharing.
- Thanks for all you have shared with me John.
- I appreciate you sharing it with me, John.
- There are not many people that share the knowledge that he tends to share.
- John always did more than his share of the work on the projects we shared.