Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the assertive and complete your performance review form.
Assertive: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- John has this confidence about him in anything he does and this confidence is not misplaced.
- He was always confident and logical in his decisions and always supported my decisions.
- He is assertive and inspires confidence.
- He is compassionate, confident, and decisive.
- He empowered us to make our own decisions, and we had confidence that he would support those decisions.
- He is also articulate, confident and assertive.
- He displays confidence and is decisive.
- He is confident, organized and decisive.
- John is confident, firm and decisive.
- John is assertive, intelligent, and decisive.
Assertive: Below Expectations Phrases
- We could do things better and make better decisions.
- We're all much better off because of his decision.
- You will never say sorry for that decision.
- He will always make the right decision.
- John makes decisions with confidence and direction.
- John shares him story around confidence with such, well, confidence.
- John, you really helped me to get more self-confidence.
- He gives you confidence that you'll get what you need or want from the effort.
- He helped to instill confidence in us and our decisions.
- In the end, you can confidently say he's just being modest.
Assertive: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He has confidence in what he does because he is one of the best in the world.
- He is confident and assertive, while being humble and unassuming.
- I'm confident you won't be disappointed.
- John is like the confidant you always wanted.
- John has confidence in you even when you don't have it in yourself.
- John, you have my vote and confidence.
- We were confident we would be successful.
- John has given me the confidence to do well in the role.
- I'm confident that you will do well in your new role.
- He is also very confident and forward-looking.
Assertive: Positive Phrases
- So all these things make you more confident and more stronger.
- He does this both confidently and softly.
- He has my confidence; he will have yours as well.
- He had confidence in me when many did not.
- I am confident you will not be disappointed.
- He is confident, but without being overbearing.
- I am confident that he will do very well in all his endaveours.
- John is someone who makes confidence contagious.
- He is also confident and very dependable.
- He is confident in what he does, and always does it right the first time.
Assertive: Negative Phrases
- He is very confident in everything that he does.
- I am confident that very little has changed.
- I am now confident to take better and more assertive decisions and to create success in life.
- I am confident that he will not disappoint.
- I'm confident he will do whatever it takes.
- One more thing which has impressed me about him is him confidence.
- Extremely confident of himself, and always smiling.
- I wish them well and am confident that they will go places.
- John is the best possible confidant and advisor.
- He confidently makes decisions and will stand by them.
Assertive: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He is confident and always willing to try new things.
- You can be confident he will help you in any way he can.
- I can confidently say he has all of the above and more.
- If we are confident in who we are, we will not be disappointed.
- I recommend him to others with confidence.
- Well, I want you to know that its given me confidence.
- I am confident both he and it will succeed.
- He was someone you could always confide in.
- I am confident he will go far in his career.
- He has confidence, yet never comes across as arrogant.