Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the conversation skills and complete your performance review form.
Conversation Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- I always look forward to our next conversation.
- Contact them and begin your conversation.
- He always followed through on our conversations and went above and beyond during our discussions.
- The conversation you have with him will always be the very best he has to offer.
- John provides value to every conversation, regardless of its context.
- He is always willing to help and brings value to every conversation.
- I look forward to more conversations with him in the near future.
- He knows exactly what to say, and conversely, what not to say.
- Although we have had brief conversations, there were of impact.
- I can always learn something from him in every conversation.
Conversation Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- In one conversation he knows what you want on your website.
- All of my conversations with him were very productive.
- This is what makes the conversations so interesting.
- So conversations with him were useful and rewarding.
- I truly appreciate all he adds to the conversation.
- Friendly and courteous through all conversations.
- He is present and with you in any conversations.
- Listeners learn so much from the conversations.
- Have one conversation with him and you'll know.
- Each conversation is better than the last.
Conversation Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He will be missed in these conversations.
- I have been blessed by our conversation.
- He delivers value in every conversation.
- I have also had conversations with John.
- I have always admired his great conversational skills.
- He is very skilled at client conversations as well.
- He is thorough, makes sure to include everyone in every conversation and is nonjudgmental.
- He initiates conversation with everyone and makes everyone around him very comfortable.
- He's always open to conversing about what you're up to and seeing how he can help.
- The fluidness of our conversation seemed as if we had known each other for years.
Conversation Skills: Positive Phrases
- Have one conversation with him and you will realize that he gets your business.
- Most recently we have had conversations about the next chapter in my career.
- Something unexpected and good always seems to come out of the conversations.
- Even having one conversation with him would be beneficial to your business.
- You'd do well to even have a conversation with him and take it from there.
- I really enjoyed all the conversations with him during the whole process.
- He knows how to listen and always contributes value to any conversation.
- Thank you for this event which still comes up in conversation even now.
- I have learned so much from him even in the most ordinary conversation.
- I would be happy to go into further conversations on his contributions.
Conversation Skills: Negative Phrases
- He always has something new and interesting to add to the conversation.
- After my graduation, we had many conversations about different issues.
- He knows him science, but he also is very conversant with the arts.
- We've had many conversations and experiences together since we met.
- I enjoy every conversation we have had in the past with each other.
- We have had many conversations that have been stimulating for me.
- The conversations with him are often illuminating and inspiring.
- He is always up for the conversations and ready for the answers.
- Engaging in conversation with him is like an intellectual dance.
- He always comes to the essence of an issue in his conversations.
Conversation Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- John has inspired me from the day we had our first conversation.
- He has been very pragmatic and perceptive in our conversations.
- John always has the customer at the heart of the conversation.
- I found the conversation engaging for both me and him audience.
- I really liked the excitement he brought into any conversation.
- Every conversation with him is both thoughtful and insightful.
- Further, he is authentic in his conversation and commitments.
- He always has value to add to the situation and conversation.
- My conversations with him have always been thought provoking.
- He has an amazing way of being present in him conversations.