Use these 58 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the resource use and complete your performance review form.
Resource Use: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- John is very resourceful and willing to share with any of him resources.
- John is resourceful, shares resources and connects resources.
- We can now do more with the same resources.
- He is the go-to, he is the best resources.
- He could get go well with any resources.
- He was about getting things done, and always provided me with the resources to do so.
- He provides resources upon resources and is there for advice whenever you need.
- He uses his resources well and is always willing to help in anyway he can.
- He has many resources available to him, you will not be disappointed.
- He is very resourceful and always available to help anyone at anytime.
Resource Use: Below Expectations Phrases
- He knows how to get things done and is very resourceful and connected.
- Responsive and resourceful, he goes above and beyond every time.
- He is also resourceful and willing to help out anyway he can.
- John has always been an useful resource to our organization.
- John is quite resourceful and knows how to get things done.
- I have found him very resourceful and always willing to help.
- Absolutely, the best outside resource we have ever employed.
- He's always looking for the best resources for his clients.
- He was always very thorough, thoughtful and resourceful.
- He has the resources and he can tell you what to expect.
Resource Use: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He will always be the go to resource for me and my team.
- Moreover, he has been available since to be a resource.
- John has been very resourceful and always on the ball.
- John is our go to resource for everything resumes.
- He has more resources than anyone you have ever met.
- John is very resourceful and very well networked.
- I have more clarity and am now far more resourceful.
- He is very resourceful and get things done quickly.
- He is always so willing to help and be a resource.
- John is both very resourceful and quite motivated.
Resource Use: Positive Phrases
- I found him to be both insightful and resourceful.
- We had just moved here and had no other resources.
- I have found him to be resourceful and connected.
- I found his resourcefulness to be very helpfull.
- John is also very innovative and resourceful.
- He has always been cooperative and resourceful.
- He did all of this with very limited resources.
- He is very knowledgeable and very resourceful.
- John is quite resourceful and very proactive.
- John will forever be one of my core resources.
Resource Use: Negative Phrases
- John has always been an excellent resource.
- John is one of the best resources to have.
- John is very resourceful and approachable.
- Great resource and you won't be disappointed.
- He is very resourceful and always delivers.
- Since then, he's been an excellent resource.
- We look forward to having him as a resource.
- He also provided useful resources and tools.
- Kudos to him initiative and resourcefulness.
- I know him to be insightful and resourceful.
Resource Use: Self-evaluation Phrases
- John is very resourceful and innovative.
- He is very well networked and resourceful.
- John was always prompt and resourceful.
- John is the epitome of resourcefulness.
- Outstanding resource for any organization.
- He's the resource you need in your corner.
- Top of it, his resourcefulness is amazing.
- He is thorough, detailed, and resourceful.