Use these 57 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the written communications and complete your performance review form.
Written Communications: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- He's involved in the community, known in the community and respected in the community.
- John goes above and beyond to help others in the community.
- John does what he says and gives back to his community.
- There's more to communications than the written word.
- He knows how to get the best out of communicators.
- Excellent communication both written and oral.
- John is much more than the above written.
- Good communicator both verbally and written.
- John is thorough and very communicative.
- John is an excellent communicator, and he follows up as promised with his communications.
Written Communications: Below Expectations Phrases
- I'd almost say they over-communicated, but that's not really possible in this scenario.
- He always provided very well-written communications, often with no edits on my end.
- He communicates clearly and often is the hub of communication inside the company.
- John know what he needs to have done and communicates it clearly and concisely.
- John can communicate because he has been there and done it all in his own career.
- He was always very clear around what he was looking for and very communicative.
- He also does what he says he is going to do and is excellent at communication.
- Better still, he can communicate this to you clearly and without patronizing.
- He was always on it and communicated very well and most of all, he delivered.
- But not only that, he is very good indeed at what he does - communication.
Written Communications: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He seems to know how much to communicate, not too much and not too little.
- I have also found him to be good in both written and verbal communication.
- He communicates very well both one-on-one and throughout an organization.
- He communicates very clearly and will help you think outside of the box.
- He definitely knows what needs to be done and communicates accordingly.
- He is an assett to our community and especially our business community.
- John also is all about what's best for the company and the community.
- He goes above and beyond as it comes to giving back to our community.
- John is among those in our community who know how to get things done.
- If he commits to get something done it will be done and communicated.
Written Communications: Positive Phrases
- He followed up on all of his communication with appropriate actions.
- He is a gifted communicator, both written and verbal communication.
- He is very articulate in his communication, both written and verbal.
- We always look forward to him help with our communication projects.
- What's more, he is talented for verbal and written communications.
- Ask him to get something which is almost written off he gets them.
- It's more about how he communicates that makes these things stick.
- He communicates very clearly and directly, he's very articulate.
- Furthermore, he is well-connected and well-liked in the community.
- I have been in communication off and on throughout the last year.
Written Communications: Negative Phrases
- John was very communicative with us and there where no surprises.
- He communicates well and is always looking for the best solution.
- He communicates well and is well-liked by many of his colleagues.
- John is one of the best - at finance as well as at communicating.
- He communicates clearly and does what he says he is going to do.
- He communicates well and follows-up when he says he is going to.
- He also gets along quite well with others and communicates well.
- Simple things, less is more and being honest in communications.
- He's right up there with the best within the project community.
- We are not all networkers, but we are all in need of community.
Written Communications: Self-evaluation Phrases
- John is well known, liked and respected within this community.
- He wants the best for the institution as well as the community.
- It was not just the way of communication but also the content.
- This is something that all communities can and should embrace.
- He communicated very well and followed through with promises.
- John is always, always, always, on top of the communication.
- He is very much interested in well being of the communities.