Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the care for workplace and complete your performance review form.
Care For Workplace: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- Someone who cared about us, who cared about the value they provided, and who cared about their teams.
- People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care.
- He cares as much about what happens afterwards as he does during the assignment.
- He really cares and goes out of his way to help others.
- He cares not just about what he does, but also why it is being done.
- He cares and he does his best to get everyone else to care too.
- John always says that your clients/prospects do not care about how much you know until they know how much you care.
- He goes beyond the what and how to factor in who cares and how much they care.
- I cannot say it better than to tell you that he is conscientious as well as caring.
- John knows how to take care of his team.
Care For Workplace: Below Expectations Phrases
- John certainly cares about doing things right - the first time.
- He has always gone out of his way to make sure everything is taken care of.
- I know him inside and outside the workplace.
- Lucky to have someone like him in my workplace.
- Take care of your employees and they will take care of you.
- He was very professional and really cared about client care.
- He cares, really cares about helping you with what you need at any given time.
- He cares about your business and he cares about you.
- He cares about your business as much as he cares about him own.
- He truly cares that his customers are well taken care of.
Care For Workplace: Needs Improvement Phrases
- John cares not only about him business he really cares about him clients.
- The care he gives to employees is the same care he gives to branding.
- He cares about and takes care of his customers.
- He made sure his troops were taken care of before taking care of himself.
- He is thoughtful, careful, caring and creative.
- I can tell he cares about his clients and wants them to be taken care of when injured.
- He not only cares about your company, but he cares about you.
- He cares about and makes sure that things get done right.
- John not only cared about his customers, but also cared about his coworkers.
- He takes care of whatever needs to be taken care of.
Care For Workplace: Positive Phrases
- He cares about the business but he cares about you before everything else.
- He is very professional and also very caring.
- Thank you for your thoughtfulness and caring.
- He seems to be everywhere and always caring for others in need.
- John is someone who cares - almost as much as you do - about your success.
- I cannot say enough about him dilligence and care.
- Best of all his after care is second to none.
- He actually cares and is not just going through the motions.
- He cares about what he is doing and it shows.
- Because he cares and that's what makes him so awesome.
Care For Workplace: Negative Phrases
- He seemed to really care about him clients.
- I have always found him to be diligent, thorough and caring.
- He truly cares about what is best for his clients.
- You could tell he truly cared about each and every one of them.
- John truly cares for others and their lives.
- I believe he truly cares about others in his industry.
- Again, because he cares about you and your success.
- You can tell he really cares about what he does and who he is helping.
- John really cares about others and has always been very approachable.
- He cares so much and looks out for everyone.
Care For Workplace: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He goes above and beyond what's necessary and he truly cares about each and every customer.
- John really cares about you and your success.
- John for caring about us and our careers.
- He is straight-forward and truly caring.
- John will take care of anything that anyone may need.
- John will make certain you are taken care of.
- And he truly cares about you and your success.
- John cares about what he does and it shows.
- I can't ask for better when it comes to caring about customers.
- I found him to be trustworth, and caring.