Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the concentration and complete your performance review form.
Concentration: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- During the project John was very attentive to our needs, always communicated effectively, and was easy to work with.
- He helped open my eyes and taught me how to concentrate on positive and spiritual experiences rather than self gratification.
- I was particularly impressed by the one-on-one attention he was able to give all of us despite the long hours and sometimes stressful environment we worked in.
- His ability to concentrate under stress is also worth mentioning, along with the desire to achieve perfection in dealing with intricate problems.
- When we worked together he was assertive, efficient and very concentrated.
- Listening to John is like having a concentrated vitamin.
- John had all our staffs attention from begining to end with some amazing insights and laterial thinking that we hadn't even considered.
- John has always been attentive, professional, technically competent and responsive in supporting my needs as a customer.
- He gos out of his way to understand the issues and concentrates on what the value of his solution is for his client's business.
- Moreover, he showed not only technical leadership abilities but also great attention to customer needs.
Concentration: Below Expectations Phrases
- He was very efficient and responsive to all of my queries and him timely attention lead to successful execution of the project.
- Willing to work with business analysts, not just concentrating on technical development problems, focusing on quality issues.
- If I had to deliver an outsourced project quickly, reliably, and with the highest attention to quality - I know who to call.
- I worked closely with John and he was always attentive and action orientated.
- He was always careful to spell out the implications of decisions about what he should concentrate him testing on.
- His consistent attention to our business goals and drivers was a refreshing change and very welcome.
- Very respectful, open and professional, he is always available and attentive in order to deliver each project quickly and efficiently.
- Prior to working with John, we had no understanding of how to call attention to our products and services in the business to business marketplace.
- He concentrates on problem solving to insure results.
- John always has a great attitude and his concentration is always on how to help his clients to succeed.
Concentration: Needs Improvement Phrases
- John is a wonderful team member who focuses on objectives with laser concentration.
- John taught me a concentration meditation which really helped me find direction and purpose while in a meditative state.
- John enables clients to concentrate on their businesses and unlock ideas they may never have thought about.
- John is very communicative and always ready to help in the situations that needed his attention on the projects.
- He is deeply concentrated on given piece of work and always achieves set objectives.
- John took a vested interest in our project and was very attentive while we walked him through our requirements.
- He was always a pleasure to work with, reliable, attentive and never less than enthusiastic and fully engaged in the task at hand.
- He made it all so easy allowing me to concentrate on my business.
- In addition, he pays a lot of attention to the presentation of his ideas, whether in writing or speaking.
- John really captures the attention of the room and builds a friendly rapport with the listeners before his presentation even begins.
Concentration: Positive Phrases
- The times when he was new to a project, his energetic and attentive qualities allowed him to come up to quickly come up to speed and start contributing.
- He concentrated on my long-term, bottom line performance.
- He is very knowledgeable, attentive and a pleasure to work with.
- He is disciplined and capable of moving several projects forward at once while still giving the right amount of attention to each one.
- Intelligent, creative and focused, John gives you and the project all him attention.
- He presents him work well and takes feedback and input attentively.
- He is knowledgeable, patient, intiuitive and he really paid attention to our wants and needs when recommending properties to see.
- I have encountered few service providers that come close to meeting his level of attentiveness, competence and creativity.
- He works well with the board to ensure projects and initiatives get the proper attention and are completed with great success.
- He is positive and creates trusting relationships with clients, co-workers and vendors alike, quickly and through attention to their needs.
Concentration: Negative Phrases
- It was not only his eagerness to learn and achieve that caught my attention, but the analytical approach that he exhibited.
- John is very attentive to him clients needs while always representing him employer with integrity and passion.
- Thanks to his attention and preparation, my integration in the team and my training went very smoothly.
- I allowed myself to fully concentrate on him work and opened myself up to him.
- Rather he believed in full concentration for whatever time he used to spend at the study table.
- I appreciate him valuable assistance as it means that I can focus on the things in my work that most require my attention.
- Always thoughtful and attentive to the team's needs, and does what is necessary to make the production cycle run as smoothly as possible.
- As a supervisor, he's always stood up for and taken care of his underlings, so that they may better concentrate on getting the job done.
- For days on end I had seen him working with full concentration in a tireless manner.
- He spent the time helping our actual problems instead of concentrating on overall theory, which was very helpful.
Concentration: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He approaches every project with practicality, attention to deal and a level head.
- John is a great team leader, who pays attention to production process and his colleagues as well.
- He can dive into technical depth without fear, concentrate on a problem and be successful with it's solving.
- He is an attentive and charismatic communicator, an engaging public speaker, and a natural leader.
- Him ability to focus him concentration on the tasks at hand during long overnight shifts was impressive.
- He not only concentrates on the business generating stufff but also on the technicality of the subject by which any client is happy and impressed by him.
- He brings the same level of respect and attention to him team members as he does to every project.
- His vast knowledge and superb writing style really captures his audiences attention.
- His attention to the analytics have given him a wealth of historical testing experience which he uses to obtain results.
- He paid great attention to the issues at hand and made sure that they were addressed in a timely manner.