Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the delivery skills and complete your performance review form.
Delivery Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- I found his delivery skills to be effective.
- He was always on time with his deliveries and his deliveries were always first class.
- I found it really useful and your delivery was very engaging.
- He was the best in delivery and get the new deals.
- Spot on with client need and appropriate delivery.
- This comes through in their delivery and results.
- He has always been consistent in his deliveries.
- He is thorough and on time with his deliveries.
- John is someone who is always delivery focused.
- It comes through his delivery of the sessions.
Delivery Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- I found his delivery of the course excellent.
- He always gives first time right delivery.
- John is very passionate about delivery.
- Thanks John for going above and beyond in your delivery.
- In particular, he is very skilled in workshop development and delivery.
- He is skilled in course development, delivery and evaluation.
- John has excellent technical and delivery skills.
- He is extensively skilled and delivery focused.
- John is equally skilled on the delivery side.
- John went above and beyond in him delivery, and we could not be more pleased with the end result.
Delivery Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- John always focused on the delivery, never compromised on the quality of delivery.
- John had very little time to prepare, but you would never know it by his delivery.
- He does what he says he will do and his delivery is of the highest standard.
- He is consistent in his delivery and knows when to ask the right questions.
- John is very much focused on delivery and getting it right first time.
- He also goes out of his way to connect with his audience after delivery.
- He was not only diligent but also thorough in his analysis and delivery.
- I found him, really, helpful throughout the delivery of the project.
- It's not his knowledge or experience, but it's all in his delivery.
- Fulfils commitments and will not promise what he cannot delivery.
Delivery Skills: Positive Phrases
- He has been consistent in him delivery of that value proposition.
- Events is him true passion and that comes through in him delivery.
- John's content and delivery are among the best in the industry.
- From the initial concept right through until the last delivery.
- He knows the materials well and portrays them in his delivery.
- I never have to worry about over-promising and under delivery.
- He will change the way you think about training and delivery.
- Him understanding and delivery on the brief was exceptional.
- John is as thorough in detail as he is diligent in delivery.
- John's delivery of this course was informative and snappy.
Delivery Skills: Negative Phrases
- I was responsible for the overall delivery of the program.
- Always looking for opportunities to streamline deliveries.
- He is very committed and dedictaed towards his deliveries.
- No wonder the client is ever impressed with the delivery.
- You will not be disappointed in his delivery and content.
- John was in the middle of the delivery of the solution.
- I was taken with his enthusiastic and engaging delivery.
- John is very helpful and always delivery oriented.
- He is truly remarkable in the delivery of him content.
- We also love the lollies which come with each delivery.
Delivery Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He never hesitated to help them out to make a delivery.
- Him delivery is always on-time and beyond expectations.
- Always looks for the highest precision in the delivery.
- He is also efficient and reliable in him own delivery.
- Customer delivery and service first must be him motto.
- John took our delivery to the customer to new heights.
- I have always been able to rely upon him for delivery.
- He is realistic and self-deprecating in his delivery.
- We found his delivery to be engaging and informative.
- He's also very natural and relaxed in him delivery.