Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the dependability and complete your performance review form.
Dependability: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- He has the energy and desire to accomplish all the needs of your work.
- He's professional, confident in what he's responsible for, delivering the expected result and a bit more, showing the way, and just nice to spend day at work with.
- When he takes on a project, you can be sure that he will complete it with the highest level of detail and research.
- He is punctual, accurate, he is very attentive to details.
- He went beyond what was expected, even after the project's completion.
- You can rely on him even when task is difficult.
- He diligently met his commitments and was very easy to work with personally.
- He was consistently professional and diligent and always went out of him way to deliver results.
- He achieved trust and respect of both client and colleagues very soon.
- It is amazing that no matter what my question is, he always knows the answer.
Dependability: Below Expectations Phrases
- His work was always strong, showing commitment to delivery within very tight timescales and a drive for the best architecture and creative solutions.
- Any task or project assigned to him has been managed with perfection.
- He demonstrates an admirable work ethic and an impressive execution of strategy, all of which are results-oriented.
- He's a very competent and diligent worker, and always strives to stay on task even when others aren't.
- We sometimes work under deadline and have to juggle multiple projects.
- He shows a great drive for results.
- When he makes a commitment you can rely on him following through on it.
- And you can always count on him to follow through with diligent execution and a smile on him face.
- He is proactive person and interested in producing the best results.
- He is a punctual and a straight forward being who is always high on energy.
Dependability: Needs Improvement Phrases
- It was an absolute pleasure working with him.
- He brought to the table a high level a professionalism, attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- He is loyal, personable and respectful and always delivers above and beyond what is required of him.
- I am confident he can achieve anything he sets him mind to, due to him amazing personality and him professional experience.
- He was always incredibly responsive and ready to help in any possible way he could.
- We could always rely on John to get the job done with the most ambiguous instructions.
- John is a very responsible person with a high level of compromise.
- John is reliable and dedicated, and we count on him to help with any and all tasks with a great attitude.
- John has my trust, respect, and admiration because he always has the company's best interests in mind and truly cares about his team.
- He is a very conscientious, reliable and patient person who has a great can-do attitude.
Dependability: Positive Phrases
- More importantly John is always on call to answer your questions - no matter how complex the situation, he has a solution that is bound to get you a response.
- One of the most impressive aspects of working with John is his availability.
- John is someone I can rely on to ask the right questions and get to the actions that will produce real, measurable results.
- Permanently asking the right questions, and challenging everyone in him team to do better, John always delivered complex projects on time at the highest quality possible.
- Any time there was a question, challenge, or difficult situation pertaining to managed care, I could rely on John to provide answers and support.
- John is very loyal to the employees that he manages and they give that same respect back to him.
- John was highly diligent about him work.
- Whatever task John takes on, he consistently delivers a top, quality product, and he has an impressively creative mind.
- Him understanding of briefs, personal attention to details of clients, and ensuring the finish product went above expectations is uncompromising.
- He is a person you can really trust and count on.
Dependability: Negative Phrases
- John is known as a very responsible and dependable person.
- When we worked together on some tasks we understood each other without words.
- John is one of the hardest working and talented guys in the business.
- We worked on a number of various projects during our time and John professionalism and desire to achieve the desired results was ever impressive.
- We have met on a personal and business level.
- You can rely on John to deliver what is promised.
- John is a person who is very dependable.
- John has always demonstrated an outstanding way to handle difficult situations, always keeping the highest level of professionalism.
- A creative thinker who integrated very well with the team in a short time.
- John is company minded and works perfectly in a multicultural environment.
Dependability: Self-evaluation Phrases
- You won't find anyone more professional, reliable and an overall great person.
- For me it's important to work with reliable partners.
- Having finished work at my previous employer I was very nervous about finding my next job.
- I've met a lot of accountants over the years, and John is the exception to the rule.
- John was a person with high level of energy and whose networking skills were simply superb.
- John is not just creative, but with high level of attention to detail.
- As the head of the project, John demonstrated reliability and integrity, that resulted in a high business performance.
- Multilingual senior executive, a reliable person, decisive, action oriented and mature, being a character first of all.
- I'm truly honored have worked with such a professional.
- Incredibly competent, skilled, talented, and dedicated with the highest integrity - absolutely, all those things.