Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the engineering skills and complete your performance review form.
Engineering Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- I found him as very well talented and skilled engineer.
- Recommended for employment in any field both in engineering and outside engineering.
- John is one of those engineers you wish you could clone.
- John is always that engineer who is up to the challenge.
- He also got us into feasibility and value engineering.
- I can't recommend him enough for any other engineers.
- He is one of those engineers who is also an artist.
- John is that engineer that you want on your team.
- I wish him all the best in his engineering career.
- John was one of my best application engineers.
Engineering Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- The first is that he's an outstanding engineer.
- John has always being an exceptional engineer.
- John was one of the best engineer in my team.
- The engineer is doing very well in my team.
- One of the best engineers in our industry.
- He's also an engineer and knows his stuff.
- John is an excellent all-around engineer.
- He knows about of mechanical engineering.
- John was the best engineer in our group.
- John is always the engine of any group.
Engineering Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- John was the first engineer at our company.
- He is respected for his engineering skills as well as his people skills.
- His people skills equal that of his engineering skills.
- His communication skills with the engineers were remarkable.
- John's skill and ability as an engineer are astounding.
- He had many skills that ordinary engineers don't have.
- His writing skills are above most engineers' ability.
- John is highly skilled and an experienced engineer.
- His technical skills mirror that of most engineers.
- John is skilled and highly intelligent engineer.
Engineering Skills: Positive Phrases
- Great software engineer to go with acting skills.
- John is an highly skilled engineer and leader.
- John is a very skilled and dedicated engineer.
- John is a very talented and skilled engineer.
- A highly skilled and professional engineer.
- I highly recommend this skilled engineer.
- John is one of those breed of engineers who can do all of the above effortlessly.
- John follows through on his principles as he does on his logic and his engineering.
- If necessary he will pull in engineering to make sure that everything is correct.
- John is usually the first engineer in the building and one of the last out.
Engineering Skills: Negative Phrases
- John is hardworking engineer with right attitude for project engineering.
- There are not many engineers who can make this transition successfully.
- I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to hire an engineer.
- He was well liked and very effective in re-engineering our department.
- John is one of the best when it comes to search engine optimization.
- John was by far one of the strongest engineers in that organization.
- He's always willing to help out his fellow engineers and customers.
- He knows when to ask more from engineers and when to support them.
- He is very knowledgable in both the marketing and engineering.
- Software engineering is not only his job, but also his hobby.
Engineering Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- John is an eager engineer willing to take on any challenge.
- John is an insightful and thorough researcher and engineer.
- He can get into the details with any architect or engineer.
- He routinely amazed me, and many other across engineering.
- He is our go to guy when it comes to engineering support.
- John will be an engineering asset for any organization.
- John has been exceptional in engineering automations.
- He has also shown himself to be valuable as an engineer.
- He always surprised me with his approach to engineering.
- He would be an assett to any engineering organization.