Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the practical skills and complete your performance review form.
Practical Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- John has given me some very practical and helpful skills.
- Has the skills to help you put things into practice.
- He will get it done come what may adhering to the associated best practices.
- Pragmatic, always willing to help and share best practices.
- He is very practical and always willing to try new things.
- John has vision while at the same being very practical.
- John made himself available to confer on best practices.
- His practical requests were based on best practices.
- He's very practical about how he goes about things.
- Overall the course was very practical and relevant.
Practical Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- John is not only brilliant, but also very practical.
- His approach towards everything is very practical.
- John when he was looking to expand his practice.
- John is someone that practices what he preaches.
- Insightful and practical will make him go places.
- I'm already putting some of these into practice.
- John provides the very best service practical.
- Additionally, he practices what he preaches.
- His material is new and very, very practical.
- I look forward to putting them into practice.
Practical Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- Knowledgeable and practical at the same time.
- I'll be back after some purposeful practice.
- He is not only creative, but is practical.
- Commercial, practical, gets things done.
- He is both practical and inspirational.
- While others look to best practice, John sets next practice.
- Our practice won't be where it is without John.
- I have found him to be highly knowledgeable, skillful and practical.
- He is really good at his skills and provides strategic practices.
- Him skills go beyond knowledge of best practices on marketing.
Practical Skills: Positive Phrases
- He has both the academic and practical skills to do so.
- I honed many practical skills through this internship.
- And of course, his Excel skills are practically legendary.
- Not only does he make sure that everyone is using best practices, he defines the parameters of those practices with efficiency.
- I really appreciate what he has taught to us which is very practical and useful without vapidity.
- John not only provides solutions, but provides you with practical help in how to get there.
- John knows him stuff, but is ever practical with applying theory into practice.
- He can always be counted on to be one of the first to implement new best practices.
- I came away with several new ideas and have already put two of them into practice.
- I will be ever thankful to him for the impact he has made on me and my practice.
Practical Skills: Negative Phrases
- This is not just something he actively teaches but also something he practices.
- I know we need to practice it first before we can expect others to do the same.
- He is practical and creative while seeing things from different perspectives.
- He knows the practical nuances that need to be taken into consideration.
- He also had us do things repeatadly to get it ingrained though practice.
- Not only that, but he knows of what he speaks and practices it himself.
- I have always found him to be practical and no nonsense in his approach.
- He is very practical and knows what is going on in difficult situations.
- He was always available and provided very practical and expert guidance.
- John uses best practices inside him firm as well as with him clients.
Practical Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He knows what he's talking about and he practices what he preaches.
- Similarly, in his practice his clients' needs are always his priority.
- He is someone who believes that anything can be learned with practice.
- I found the course very interesting with many practical applications.
- He leads by example and goes out of him way to share best practices.
- He is pragmatic, practical, and can also think way outside the box.
- I have already been able to implement some of these best practices.
- I always found him to be practical and insightful in what he did.
- John is an all-around player, doing practically everything needed.
- Not only is he creative, he is also very practical and focused.