Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the pressure and complete your performance review form.
Pressure: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- John is at his best when he is under pressure.
- John knows what it is like to be pressured.
- I think one of his strengths is actually listening.
- He never gets bogged down under pressure.
- There was no pressure but somehow it was effective.
- Where everyone knows what they are doing and where they need to be without feeling pressured.
- He keep his cool even though under pressured.
- He got things done even when under tremendous pressure.
- He is someone that delivers under pressure.
- One gets to know their colleagues under such pressures.
Pressure: Below Expectations Phrases
- He is low pressure and always keeps me informed.
- He took most of the pressure off from me.
- Working under pressure is nothing new to him.
- He is easygoing, but gets things done, even under pressure.
- The pressure is really on in that environment.
- He was under pressure from the beginning.
- He is very patient and never pressures.
- There was no pressure on me of anything.
- John want always the best from you, but you'll never feel under pressure.
- Executives, and keep him cool when under pressure.
Pressure: Needs Improvement Phrases
- John is always cool under pressure and in fact has always thrived under pressure.
- He was always calm and focused under pressure and the pressure was constant.
- He takes the all the pressure and will never put too much pressure on team.
- I've learned to focus on strengths from him focusing on my strengths.
- I now know how to speak to my strengths and get out of my way to succeed.
- John's strength is in driving for results.
- He very well uses him fearless attitude as him strength.
- John's greatest strength is him can-do attitude.
- Customer orientation was his key strength.
- One of John's strengths is that he recognizes the strengths in his employees and taps those strengths for projects.
Pressure: Positive Phrases
- It always amazes me how calm he is under pressure.
- John is very calm and collected under pressure.
- Therefore, there was pressure to implement quickly.
- Regardless of deadlines or other pressure, he always delivers.
- One of the best chaps to have around when the pressure is on.
- He is the epitome of grace under pressure.
- He is calm and professional under pressure.
- Even under pressure he was always calm and well organised.
- He always acted very professional even under pressure.
- John is very organized and cool under pressure.
Pressure: Negative Phrases
- John is the epitome of grace under pressure.
- He is focussed and eloquent under pressure.
- He always gives 100% in everything he does and thrives on the pressure.
- Principally, very good humor under pressure.
- He absorbed most of the pressure within himself.
- He is very calm and collected under pressure.
- John uses hardly any pressure and yet the effect is amazing.
- He is very organized and deals well with pressure.
- It was our first one for four years and the pressure was on to get it right and make it something to remember.
- Even under pressure him professionalism wasn't wavered.
Pressure: Self-evaluation Phrases
- Not to mention being cool under pressure.
- John is always calm and composed, even under pressure.
- Knowing when and how to apply pressure to get the best out of myself and the team.
- He is dependable and adaptable under pressure.
- He made sure I found something I liked without pressure.
- I never saw him under pressure even in tough situations.
- Never ever under pressure no matter what.
- There is no problem that can survive under his pressure.
- No matter how much pressure he must be under, he never seems to be.
- John is very professional and calm under pressure.