Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the punctuality and complete your performance review form.
Punctuality: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- I was never let down with your punctuality.
- John is always punctual and follows-thru on his word.
- John was very punctual and was very dependable.
- He is very punctual and always follows through.
- John is also very well organized and punctual.
- John is always punctual and well presented.
- He has also been punctual on him followup.
- John was always punctual, yet easygoing.
- He's also very punctual and trustworthy.
- He is punctual and very well organized.
Punctuality: Below Expectations Phrases
- John is right to the point and punctual.
- And thats not because he had less load, but thats because he is punctual and sincere.
- He was punctual, thorough, and went above and beyond to get the job done.
- John is very punctual and can always be relied on when he's required.
- He is always punctual and will get you the best deal that he can get you.
- John very punctual and dedicated in every thing he undertook.
- He is punctual, on time, and thorough in every thing he does.
- Him presentation was always immaculate and he was punctual.
- He is punctual and understands the needs of his clients.
- John and his help were courteous and extremely punctual.
Punctuality: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He was always well presented, organised and punctual.
- He is always punctual, well organized and energized.
- John is always punctual and generous with his time.
- He is very punctual and can accommodate any request.
- He is conscientious, punctual and very experienced.
- John was very punctual which is important to me.
- John is very punctual, self-organised and friendly.
- He is very punctual and loves to do things on time.
- John is very punctual, dedicated, and passionate.
- John is extremely punctual for all appointments.
Punctuality: Positive Phrases
- Not only is he smart, but dedicated and punctual.
- He was always punctual, yet flexible when needed.
- Him pricing and punctuality were both fantastic.
- His preparation and punctuality was first class.
- John is punctual and very quality conscious.
- He is trustworthy, dedicated and very punctual.
- He is punctual and always exceeds expectations.
- He is punctual and provides excellent service.
- He was always punctual and helped out the team.
- He's punctual and makes excellent use of time.
Punctuality: Negative Phrases
- John is organized, punctual, and efficient.
- He respects the value of time and punctuality.
- He is very punctual and always neatly dressed.
- He is very methodical, punctual and friendly.
- Proactive, always punctual and honest leader.
- He's punctual, thorough and detail oriented.
- He is very trust worthy and always punctual.
- He's creative, punctual and collaborative.
- He is punctual and is always budget minded.
- John was punctual, reliable and committed.
Punctuality: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He is so clever, so quick and so punctual.
- He was straight forward and very punctual.
- John is punctual, and delivers him word.
- He is very punctual and hardworking lady.
- He is organized, methodical, and punctual.
- He is intelligent, creative and punctual.
- He's passionate and punctual on him job.
- He is punctual, respectful, and thorough.
- Very punctual and dedicated to his craft.
- John is creative, punctual and reliable.