Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the talent management and complete your performance review form.
Talent Management: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- Him organizational skills and management skills are evident in project management, him ability to effectively manage and facilitate meetings, and him ability to manage people.
- He is a talent manager, he knows how to spot talent, and manage talent.
- His management skills allow him to get the most out of his team while growing their skills and abilities.
- His managing and administrative skills are exemplary.
- John is best known for his skills and abilities.
- His ability to manage up and manage down simultaneously is also very good.
- He has good skills, he has ability to manage professional with different skills.
- John skills in client management, sourcing ability, screening ability and closing skills are impressive.
- John is an extremely skilled and talented manager.
- John is highly talented and he has many managing skills.
Talent Management: Below Expectations Phrases
- John has always been successful because of his relationship management skills, ability to manage diverse teams, and overall strategic ability.
- His sales skill and management ability is unsurpassed.
- He has phenomenal ability with numbers and management skills.
- John has critical business management and administration skills.
- He cares for talent and skills but most of all he cares about the person.
- Project managing is just one of him many talents.
- Highly talented himself, he can manage talent beautifully.
- He is definitely talented in management.
- John is an extremely talented manager and very skilled in operations and claims management.
- John is unique in his talent, and senior management ability.
Talent Management: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He is not only talented creatively, he is also talented in managing creative personnel's abilities.
- With great technical ability and skill in managing all aspects of project managment.
- I was particularly impressed by his management skills and his potential ability to manage even the toughest clients.
- He has not only good team management skills but also very careing.
- Highly recommended for his care, professionalism and management skills.
- One of him skills that impressed me the most was him ability to manage people.
- John's people management skills and ability in getting right talent for the organization was commendable.
- He has the ability to get things done as well as take care of his customer.
- I really appreciate his talent and skills.
- John has excellent people management and administration skills.
Talent Management: Positive Phrases
- Him overall administrative skills, knowledge and ability are exceptonal.
- I was impressed by his abilities and skills.
- He has the ability to make use of the best available skills and opportunites.
- There is no doubt of his abilities and skills.
- John was always looking at how he could increase your ability and skills.
- John's overall skills and ability are outstanding.
- His skills and abilities are second to none.
- Technical and administrative skills are excellent.
- John is one of those managers who really cares about his team.
- His leadership and management skills are second only to his communication abilities.
Talent Management: Negative Phrases
- He has helped me grow both my people management skills and my technical management abilities.
- John is one of those managers who has unique combination of skills and talents.
- John is a talented and skillful manager.
- Highly talented general manager with exceptional skill.
- I admire his talent and his friendly managing skill.
- John is highly skilled and talented manager.
- John is very talented with his landscaping abilities.
- John also is very talented with technical abilities.
- I have always been amazed at his abilities and talent.
- John is very talented in regards to website administration.
Talent Management: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He had immaculate time management skills and the ability to think on him feet.
- He is smart and skilled manager with great leadership abilities.
- His coaching techniques polished my management skills and abilities.
- John has high level technical skills and management abilities.
- John is a skilled manager with strong leadership abilities.
- His management skills and ability to fluently back up his colleagues has been outstanding.
- His management skills and abilities have once again raised the bar in performance.
- He has the unique ability to blend his intelligence with his management skills.
- He is an effective manager with excellent interpersonal skills and abilities.
- Knowledgeable, skilled, professional and caring.