Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the work attitude and complete your performance review form.
Work Attitude: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- Encourages colleagues to work and quickly build up a jovial working environment of trust.
- Always thinking positively and willing to share positive insights that could benefit everybody.
- Very cheerful person making everyone around to cheer up as well.
- Carries a delicious humorous character that makes others enjoy a good laugh as they perform their tasks.
- He usually focuses his attention on the positives when dealing with problems.
- He frequently has a smile on his face and you can tell John enjoys his job.
- He is cooperative with others and tries to connect everybody together.
- He has never complained about his job or his colleagues.
- His positive attitude in his management role is his most important and effective skill.
- Has a high positive impact on those around encouraging and motivating them to do their best.
Work Attitude: Below Expectations Phrases
- Carries a productive attitude that does not change even in unpleasant situations.
- Certain about capability to get any job done and done well.
- Always willing to jump in and help with any situation without necessarily being asked.
- Seeks to do the more challenging tasks and does them well.
- Always brings a smile on the face that can tell enthusiasm from afar.
- Always carries a positive mindset that is frequently accompanied by an excellent mood.
- Always has conflict with the management that needs to be resolved.
- High rude to the coworkers and does not receive any remarks very well.
- Always works against the company policy by declaring everything difficult.
- John fails to maintain his normally positive attitude in stressful situations and often resorts to inappropriate tone and language.
Work Attitude: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He can be the cause of conflicts between his coworkers.
- John has an overly sensitive and pessimistic personality. He is easily upset by problems or difficult situations. John should try to think more positively, focus on the good and avoid being overly concerned with his perceived negatives.
- He is somewhat pessimistic and his moods affect other employees.
- John complains about coworkers too often. His complaints build resentment within his team.
- He continually talks negatively about projects or tasks assigned to him.
- He always has a negative attitude towards his work.
- He talks negatively about other team members.
- He is constantly disrespects his manager.
- Needs to focus on the positive aspects of his job and his team.
- He always has a smile on him face and a can-do attitude.
Work Attitude: Positive Phrases
- John has found a unique way of inspiring the world.
- He really inspires me and shows why it's so important to realize we're all in this quest together.
- He has been a huge inspiration.
- He possesses a strong can-do attitude.
- He has a great attitude, seldom without a smile on him face.
- He also did this with a fantastic sense of humor.
- The single most thing that stands out is his "can do attitude".
- He does not know how to fail.
- He has a "Let's get it done" attitude, no matter what it takes.
- He still remains a valuable source of information for me.
Work Attitude: Negative Phrases
- He has a friendly attitude and was enjoyable to be around.
- It is this common sense that he embodies that is so uncommon today.
- Thank you, for the work we have done together.
- John worked with you in different groups.
- John is creative, ingenious, energetic, charming and one of the most genuine people I've worked with.
- John is a smart, powerful and hard working person who makes everything happen.
- I was never the same after working for John.
- We definitely look forward to working with him again in the future.
- He is very much passionate about his work.
- I have never seen him with die attitude.
Work Attitude: Self-evaluation Phrases
- Very hardworking and thorough with him work.
- We look forward to working with him again in the future.
- I am now working at one of those companies.
- I look forward to working with them again.
- I wish we could work at the same location
- I have only praise for him and his work.
- John's attitude to work really inspires others.
- He is extremely nice to work with and have very good sense of humor, I have tremendous pleasure working in his team.
- He is always there to help others even while working under high pressure.
- I have worked with John for many years and I am happy to have him on my team as a coworker and friend.