Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the advising and complete your performance review form.
Advising: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- John went out of him way to do more than advise.
- He was always available for help and advise.
- John has seen them all, and can advise you on what to do and how to do it.
- He will go out of his way to help and advise anyone who may need it.
- He knows what he's doing and he's always there for advise and help.
- John is very approachable and always willing to help and advise.
- He is someone you can rely on and can look up to him for advise.
- You will be well advised to go where he is going and leading.
- John has always been willing to help and advise when asked.
- He also is willing to help other with advise and strategies.
Advising: Below Expectations Phrases
- John has been there more then once to advise and console.
- If you need some advise or something done he is your man.
- John has also been keen to help me through advises.
- John has become one of my most trusted advisers.
- John was one of the advisers on my dissertation.
- He was always there to help, advise and assist.
- He is always available for guidance and advise.
- John has advised me on different situations.
- His advise should always be taken on board.
- Always someone we can look upto for advise.
Advising: Needs Improvement Phrases
- John has advised me on several occasions.
- He is always willing to lend his advise.
- Thank you John for all your help and advise.
- He's always willing to help / advise and will go out of his way to make sure the right thing is done, or at the very least all options are on the table.
- John - we appreciate you taking so much of your time to advise us and to make sure we got on this right away.
- He has gone above and beyond to help us and advise us when we were struggling to get new franchises.
- He was also very interactive and approachable, you can always go to him for advise.
- He has always advised me well and thanks to him my credit has gotten much better.
- He was always at your help when ever it is required and provided timely advises.
- John is truly an adviser when it comes to getting the best policy for my needs.
Advising: Positive Phrases
- He is listening very well and comes back with very useful comments and advise.
- He always took time out to advise not only myself but others in the workplace.
- We will certainly be back to you when we need more brilliant advise and help.
- John cares to make sure that him customers are getting value from him advise.
- John has been invaluable in the way he has advised us about our finances.
- I truly appreciate all the time and advise that he has given me.
- I am so very grateful for the help and advise he has given me.
- I followed his advise and found the right opportunity for me.
- John was always more like an adviser rather than a provider.
- John has always found to be reliable and trustworthy adviser.
Advising: Negative Phrases
- I appreciate and thank him for his valuable time and advise.
- John was amazing in all the advises and help he had given me.
- John was someone you can always count on for expert advise.
- He's as sharp as they come and you can't beat his advise.
- John advised me concerning my mortgage and refinancing.
- He often went out of him way to guide me and advise me.
- I would certainly hire him for any advise in this area.
- It's also easy to advise with him on different issues.
- He always took the time to advise and look out for us.
- I have learned so much from his lectures and advise.
Advising: Self-evaluation Phrases
- We listened and took him advise and he got it done.
- I couldn't have been blessed with a better adviser.
- I wish all my advisers had his passion and insight.
- He always advises his clients to think differently.
- I am so grateful to him for advising me to do this.
- He gets to understand the problem before advising.
- John has advised me on my pensions and mortgage.
- John has been extremely helpful as an adviser.
- He used to guide me and advise me whenever needed.
- As an attorney advising him, this is very helpful.