Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the broker skills and complete your performance review form.
Broker Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- John is very organised and skilled broker.
- John was the first banker that came through with everything he said he would do.
- John was one of the best agents in my team.
- He is highly respected by our agents as well as agents and brokers from other companies.
- John is always available for his brokers and his team of broker consultants.
- He is definitely one of my strongest brokers.
- He is definitely one of the best agents I have ever come across.
- This is something that other agents did not ever provide.
- I really appreciate his bankers and financial insights.
- I'd recommend him to anyone looking for an agent.
Broker Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- And thank you for your trust of being your agent.
- I would definitely recommend him to become your agent.
- He is an all around very professional agent.
- He is an example of what agents should be.
- John will always be my insurance agent.
- He makes himself available to the agents 24/7.
- The agents really like going to his sessions.
- He was hired by my broker for training agents.
- John has been more than an agent for me.
- John is an outstanding leader and banker.
Broker Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He wasn't just our agent, he is our friend.
- An experienced banker with great leadership skill.
- Wish all the best to John and recommened to anyone who is looking for a skilled broker.
- John is an extremely conscientious and highly skilled agent.
- I would reccommend this course to all agents even new ones like myself.
- I am a new broker and also new to the industry.
- It is a must for any broker, not just those new to the industry.
- John is an agent of the highest caliber.
- John is one of the best insurance agents around.
- He was not the first broker with whom I had spoken.
Broker Skills: Positive Phrases
- John is the change agent everyone needs around them.
- He was inspirational to many agents in the company.
- John is my go-to banker for all of my financial needs.
- Honest, ethical and all around great broker.
- In any market, John is our go-to agent.
- John often says that he's "the bankers best friend".
- John is an enthusiastic, experienced banker.
- A must for any new or experienced broker in the industry.
- He is my insurance agent for that reason.
- I wouldn't even consider using another agent when moving home.
Broker Skills: Negative Phrases
- John was recommended to me by my literary agent.
- He would make an amazing literary agent.
- It was made up of mostly brokers and some hand picked top agents.
- I have tried various brokers and bankers and John topped them all.
- John lists himself as an agent of change.
- Hands down the best buyers agent in the inner west.
- There are many banks, but only one banker for me.
- He was the seller's broker and was very professional.
- John was an agent for change within our organisation.
- John goes beyond what most mortgage brokers do.
Broker Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- You won't be sorry when you select John as you agent.
- John is the best mortgage broker on the planet.
- John makes himself readily available to myself, our agents and staff.
- He knows the banking industry better than most bankers.
- John was one of the best dealers in our company.
- John was and continues to be an agent of change.
- John is an exemplary buyer's broker.
- He is, quite simply, an agent of change.
- John is so much more than an insurance agent.
- John is truly an agent of goodwill.