Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the cooperation with colleagues and complete your performance review form.
Cooperation With Colleagues: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- We have been in contacted since our first cooperation.
- I often called him my "work mom".
- I am so happy to work in cooperation with John.
- I wish him all the best for the future and look forward to working again with him at some point.
- Because of this I am proud of the work I did with him.
- I am proud to call myself him student.
- I have always known John to be well respected for this work.
- I wish that I work with him in the future.
- I got to know him very well and respect him greatly.
- One of best colleagues whom I ever had any cooperation.
Cooperation With Colleagues: Below Expectations Phrases
- I enjoyed working with him and look forward to calling on him again in the future.
- I know that I will be asking for his help again at some point in the future.
- From the point of view of a human being, a mensch, there is none better.
- What I don't like, is that we are not working together right now.
- I have enjoyed the cooperation and working with him.
- I value his point of view, particularly in the mobile space.
- From the point of view as his co-instructor I found him incredibly organized and dedicated.
- It worked like magic to me and I call him the magician.
- I proud that used to work with him.
- All of us who have worked with him appreciate that.
Cooperation With Colleagues: Needs Improvement Phrases
- It's been awhile since I worked with him and I miss him.
- All the best for the future and I am looking forward to work together with him in his new role.
- I am proud to call such an outstanding human being my friend.
- I hope I can work with him at some point in future.
- I wouldn't hesitate to work with him again at some point in the future.
- I treasured those heart to heart conversations we had on various topics.
- I know work will get done and I will have fun.
- I think I would like to work with him again.
- I would certainly call on him again.
- I would definitely call upon him again for assistance.
Cooperation With Colleagues: Positive Phrases
- I would highly suggest working with John.
- I respect him very much and would not hesitate to work with him again.
- I enjoy working with him, and he is well respected by him peers.
- After leaving there he and I stayed in touch and I asked him to come work for me.
- What I really appreciate from him is to make easier what is difficult and never forget to smile.
- I like him most because of his passion and cordial cooperation.
- I appreciate his sense of humour and big heart.
- I respect and appreciate him immensely.
- I couldn't have asked for a better manager to work with.
- He was so cooperative with his colleagues.
Cooperation With Colleagues: Negative Phrases
- He is known to be very cooperative and friendly to colleagues.
- One of the best colleagues whom I ever had any cooperation.
- He is very cooperative, kind to his colleagues.
- John was also always willing to go above and beyond for his colleagues.
- His attitude to cooperate and help to the colleague makes him diffident.
- John got along very well with all his colleagues.
- John was an exceptional colleague and an example for his colleagues.
- He is also very cooperative, reliable and friendly colleague.
- He goes out of the way to help colleagues.
- He is very well liked by his colleagues.
Cooperation With Colleagues: Self-evaluation Phrases
- John always made himself available to any colleague.
- He has always gone above and beyond to help him colleagues.
- I found him very cooperative for subordinated and colleagues also.
- John also goes out of his way to help his colleagues.
- John was one of my most liked colleague.
- He is also always available to help colleagues.
- Furthermore, he was very liked by his colleagues.
- John is a thoughtful and cooperative colleague.
- He is very cooperative, helpful and friendly colleague.
- He is always found honest and cooperative to his colleagues and friends.