Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the following instructions and complete your performance review form.
Following Instructions: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- John was always available for advice and direction.
- His instructions were always clear and direct.
- John provided instructions that were always clear and direct.
- I will always be thankful for his advice and direction.
- He looks after my business as if it were his own and is always available for advice and direction.
- Outstanding instruction and outstanding advice.
- Best thing to do is to let him do him thing, and then take him advice.
- John's advice is always well considered.
- It is demanding of others but also demands of himself.
- You will not be sorry if you take this advice.
Following Instructions: Below Expectations Phrases
- John's advice to me has been invaluable.
- I could not have known what to look for with out him advice.
- John is always available when you need advice.
- He always follows through and gives excellent advice.
- John is detailed and thorough in his direction and advice.
- John is very generous with his help and advice.
- He is self-directed and disciplined in him recruiting approach.
- He is disciplined, ethical and direct in all him interactions.
- I will continue to seek his advice and direction.
- I took his advice and did so even though I would normally be hesitant to be that direct.
Following Instructions: Needs Improvement Phrases
- John demands discipline and professionalism from his team.
- He was always available to offer advice and direction when needed.
- His advice and directions over the years has been invaluable.
- John is my go-to for advice and direction for marketing matters.
- He provides direction and advice that is accurate and timely.
- I took his advice and now I'm heading in the right direction.
- John's advice is direct, insightful and actionable.
- I always found him polite and disciplined.
- He's someone who's given me direct and insightful advice into my strategy.
- I strongly believe in his direction, advice and guidance.
Following Instructions: Positive Phrases
- John is still in my life and I still look to him for advice and direction.
- The advice given by him was quite useful for me.
- John listens well and provides seasoned advice and direction.
- I can count on him for his invaluable advice and direction.
- I go to him for advice, and he always has the right answer to lead me in the right direction.
- John provides excellent advice and direction for his clients.
- He always wants to please him clients by providing the best possible advice and direction.
- Speaking with John and getting advice from him has provided me with some direction on which way to go.
- He is very disciplined and demanding of himself and in his quest for perfection.
- He is easily approachable for advice and direction.
Following Instructions: Negative Phrases
- Equally, he would be very direct and assertive if the occasion demanded.
- His advice was direct, smart, and actionable.
- Listen to his advice and you'll never be let down, he's always got your back.
- I have always valued his advice and direction highly.
- John has always and still does give me the right advice pointing me in the right direction.
- John peers regulary came to him for advice and direction.
- I was always looking forward to each lesson everyday.
- All have said that they would never use anyone else for their legal advice.
- He is now following through with this advice and is doing very well.
- So thank you for enlightening us with your advice.
Following Instructions: Self-evaluation Phrases
- My advice would be to let him do it for you.
- I really appreciate his guidance and advices.
- The advice he's provided so far has been invaluable.
- Looking forward to your advice on our next vacation.
- I have used him lessons to help others do the same.
- John, thank you very much for your insightful advice.
- I can always rely on him help and advice.
- This course is very demanding of student.
- John always gives me the best advice and solutions.
- I often go to him for advice and he is always very willing to help others.