Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the negotiation skills and complete your performance review form.
Negotiation Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- I really enjoyed his training on negotiation skills.
- He's competent and always willing to sure his expertise.
- John is also highly skilled in negotiating techniques.
- He has the ability to apply his experience and expertise to very different situations.
- His experience, expertise and ability to motivate are outstanding.
- I am willing to speak to others of his competency and abilities.
- Him expertise comes through in your first meeting.
- His expertise in negotiations is unparalleled.
- And he is often willing to meet individually and discuss your own experiences.
- It's not often that you find someone with so much experience and ability.
Negotiation Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- Him abilities are many and have been developed through experience.
- He is very unique in his experience and his abilities.
- He has networks, experience and ability.
- John really has the experience and ability to do it all.
- He has good negotiation skills and experience in supporting legal in contract negotiations.
- We also discussed interviewing and negotiations.
- I really appreciate and value your experience, expertise, and professionalism.
- His experience and expertise were evident.
- He has the expertise and experience to help you.
- His experience and expertise is invaluable.
Negotiation Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He gives freely of his expertise and experience.
- He is very generous with his experience and expertise.
- Him expertise and experience has been invaluable.
- His expertise comes from vast experience.
- I will certainly be using him expertise and experience again and again.
- John has one of the best expertise, with best experience, wish him all the best.
- His experience and expertise are outstanding.
- I couldn't have asked for someone with more experience and expertise.
- John's experience and expertise can be an example for everyone.
- We all are benefiting from his experience and expertise.
Negotiation Skills: Positive Phrases
- John is always been willing to share him experience and expertise.
- He also has international experience and expertise.
- Him experience and expertise is always appreciated.
- Him presentation, meeting and negotiating skills are second to none.
- Him expertise, experience and ability to keep us updated are greatly appreciated.
- John's skills and expertise are second to none.
- He has the skill and expertise to get you there.
- John will benefit from his skills and expertise.
- He is always willing to give of his skills and expertise.
- Him skills and expertise goes far and beyond expecttions.
Negotiation Skills: Negative Phrases
- His expertise and skills are commendable.
- He gets along with everyone and has the ability to meet anyone at anytime.
- John has the the unique ability to get the most out of every one of our meetings.
- John has the ability to bring out the best in everyone he meets.
- His ability to think outside of the box is second to none as well is his ability to meet the tightest of deadlines.
- His skills and experience have always been appreciated.
- Having been placed by him myself his skill is unmatched in my experience.
- He has the experience and skills necessary to excel.
- His experience and skill in all three were invaluable.
- John has the experience and skill to make it look easy.
Negotiation Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- His experience since has only deepened his skills.
- John has the right skills and experience to make the difference.
- Has enough experience and skills for both areas.
- He has excellent experience and skills.
- He is particularly skilled in handling challenging negotiations and agreements.
- I am very happy to recommend John's skills, abilities and experience.
- He has the ability to be creative and utilise his marketing skills and experience.
- He blew us away with his expertise and ability to present.
- Thank you for your expertise and speaking ability John.
- I believe John is very competent in him area of expertise.