Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the questioning skills and complete your performance review form.
Questioning Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- He was always asking the right questions and had the answers for our questions.
- John always made himself available to anyone who had questions.
- He is always willing to go above and beyond without questions.
- He was always available if we had any further question.
- Please let me know if you have any questions.
- John knows how to ask the right questions.
- Two, his questioning skills which are truly exceptional.
- John's technical skills are without question.
- He is one of those few people, who, if you ask to get something done, he gets it done without question.
- If they weren't sure of something he was always one that would ask the questions to get the answers.
Questioning Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- John is always willing to help out with any questions and follows through with what he promises.
- John, would always have the answer to my questions, if not he would get the answers to my questions.
- He knows how to listen to him clients and how to ask the question behind the question.
- John isn't afraid to ask questions and never has to ask the same question twice.
- He always seems to know the right questions to ask at exactly the right time.
- He will get things done, no questions, no nothing, he'll just say "done."
- I certainly had questions and he always went above and beyond to support.
- He was always willing to ask questions or answer questions when needed.
- Even now, he is always available if we have questions about our policy.
- He also follows-up with any questions you may have after the course.
Questioning Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He has always made himself available via email for further questions.
- He's always willing to take on questions as he goes through material.
- He know the questions to ask, and he knows how to make things happen.
- John was thorough and was willing to answer any and all questions.
- John always makes himself available for any questions or concerns.
- He was always available for questions and following up accordingly.
- If you are asking that question, you clearly need him on your team.
- He never pushed us and was always available for all our questions.
- He could answer all my questions, and there were lots of questions.
- He knows the right questions to ask and where to look for answers.
Questioning Skills: Positive Phrases
- You can always go up to him and ask him questions or ask for help.
- Moreover, he is always available if you have any question for him.
- John was always willing to help us with any issues or questions.
- I am always going to him for questions and to get him expertise.
- He also allows them to ask any questions they may have for him.
- He knows when to ask questions and make appropriate suggestions.
- John was always available to help with questions and queries.
- He never tires out and is always there for one more question.
- It is always available for any questions or need you may find.
- He was always available to answer any and all of my questions.
Questioning Skills: Negative Phrases
- John will ask appropriate questions, and is willing to listen.
- John was always available for questions and consultations.
- John has been always available to answer any of our questions.
- He was always on time and available for me to ask questions.
- He is always willing to help you out if you have a question.
- He knows what questions to ask and where to get the answers.
- He was charismatic while asking all of the right questions.
- He is really structured and ask always the right questions.
- He is always on hand afterwards as well for any questions.
- He was the one who would always ask the 'right' questions.
Questioning Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He was without question one of the best in the department.
- You can always go to him with questions and get an answer.
- John is there to listen to you if you have questions.
- He always made himself available to answer my questions.
- He was always there to help when someone had a question.
- I used to get frustrated by his never-ending questions.
- He is the asset that you are looking for, no question.
- He was very thorough and answered all of our questions.
- You were also available for all questions and requests.
- I would recommend him again and again without question.