Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the facilitation skills and complete your performance review form.
Facilitation Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- John's facilitation skills are second to none.
- John is incredibly skilled at facilitation.
- John is an extremely skilled facilitator.
- I've been in three so far and would like very much to facilitate my forth.
- To be facilitated by and to share facilitating others with him.
- John was one of our facilitators and by far the best.
- He did it best to facilitate all the process.
- John is one of the best facilitators ever.
- He is one of our most requested facilitators.
- John is the best facilitator in the business.
Facilitation Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- I for one was grateful for his facilitation.
- He is very flexible in his facilitation.
- Good in communication and facilitation skills, especially when doing presentations.
- His facilitation skills also pull the best out of everyone in the room.
- I have found his persistence and facilitation skills to be exceptional.
- I was thoroughly impressed with his content and facilitation skills.
- Additionally, he makes a very skilled facilitator during workshops.
- John's sessions and facilitation skills are very effective.
- John is exceptional in his facilitation and coaching skills.
- John has excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
Facilitation Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- John is skilled at facilitation services and training.
- John has excellent facilitation and training skills.
- His facilitation and coaching skills are excellent.
- His facilitation skills are of the highest order.
- John is highly skilled at meeting facilitation.
- A skilled facilitator will speed you to clarity.
- John is a very skilled muscian and facilitator.
- He is a skilled facilitator and moderator.
- John's facilitation skills are world class.
- A learning facilitator with innate skills.
Facilitation Skills: Positive Phrases
- John's facilitation skills are amongst the best I have seen.
- John keeps everybody engaged when he is whether presenting or facilitating.
- He made me very welcome and facilitated my integration into the organisation.
- However, the most value was facilitated by the amount of his preparation.
- Thank you very much for facilitating the second workshop for our team.
- He was very thorough in him approach and was an excellent facilitator.
- John himself is an insightful and challenging course facilitator.
- John has facilitated training for several of my best clients.
- I have never come across a better facilitator in my career.
- I have found him to be an excellent leader and facilitator.
Facilitation Skills: Negative Phrases
- I doubt it'd be the same it was facilitated by anyone else.
- John is an excellent facilitator who really knows him stuff.
- John is an exceptional facilitator and course developer.
- John was and is an effective facilitator in this endeavour.
- John is an accomplished and knowledgeable facilitator.
- John has many certification on facilitation and training.
- John was one of my very favourite associate facilitators.
- John is definitely an engaging trainer and facilitator.
- John has facilitated this group for this whole time.
- John has facilitated events for me on several occasions.
Facilitation Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He is outgoing, professional, and looks to facilitate.
- Everything was smoothly and professionally facilitated.
- He was meticulous with his follow up and facilitation.
- First he is an excellent facilitator and contributor.
- In the class, he was very proactive and facilitative.
- He facilitated all of this with defntness and aplomb.
- John is also an excellent presenter and facilitator.
- He is very creative and is an excellent facilitator.
- John is an innovative and enthusiastic facilitator.
- John is an extraordinary facilitator and instructor.