Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the implementation skills and complete your performance review form.
Implementation Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- I found him to be very understanding about what he wants and the way he would like it to be implemented.
- Good at understanding what needs to be done, how to do it and the implementation.
- John is definitely someone you would want in your implementation team.
- He always comes up with new ideas of which several get implemented.
- He certainly provided me with many things to ponder and implement.
- John went above and beyond during our reference implementation.
- We would not have gone through the implementation without him.
- He always comes up with new ideas and their implementation.
- John is not just an innovator, he's also an implementer.
- Will be implementing, reviewing, and implementing again.
Implementation Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- I am looking forward to implementing all the advice.
- He gets things done from idea to implementation.
- He knows what he wants and how to implement it.
- He was always on top of our implementations.
- The implementation itself was very complex.
- Always willing to help post implementation.
- Many of them were successfully implemented.
- I am implementing many of his suggestions.
- He is even better at implementing ideas.
- John has solid troubleshooting skills and is thorough with his implementations.
Implementation Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He is skilled in advancing and implementing new concepts.
- He has strong interpersonal and implementation skills.
- He also has the skills to implement positive changes.
- He has initiative and implementation skill as well.
- He has skills on implementing competitive strategy.
- I am really impressed with John's implementation skills.
- I have already implemented several of the techniques he shared and am implementing the other strategies.
- Operational: he can think of strategies but truly knows how to implement them and make them successful.
- He is always looking for new, innovative ways of doing things and getting them implemented.
- John was always willing to do whatever was necessary to implement events and assignments.
Implementation Skills: Positive Phrases
- He was very innovative while trying to do things on his own and implementing new things.
- Everyone walked away with something that they could implement to better their lives.
- I know that we would not have been as successful in our implementation without him.
- He is open to new things and at the same time makes sure things get implemented.
- John knows how to take an idea and get it implemented, and he does it quickly.
- He followed up with each of us and helped us implement those recommendations.
- I am looking forward to immediately implementing more of him recommendations.
- John was the implementation consultant for our ad production implementation.
- He's passionate at what he does and him implementation is second to none.
- He is very receptive to suggestions and follows through on implementation.
Implementation Skills: Negative Phrases
- John never asks anyone to do anything he hasn't first implemented himself.
- I would never implement the system again without their help and expertise.
- We currently implementing the recommendations and already seeing results.
- John implemented this process on his own and it has been very successful.
- He follows up to make sure you implement the agreed upon strategies.
- He is very much involved in development through the implementation.
- I have already seen the rewards from implementing his suggestions.
- Changes he implemented were always well thought out and effective.
- We are already implementing some of the ideas into the workplace.
- John has been an effective partner in our recent implementation.
Implementation Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- It is nice to know him and have him in the implementation team.
- John was invaluable in our implementation of our new software.
- Our challenge will now be to implement some of those new ideas.
- He provided useful ideas that could be implemented immediately.
- John is very detailed and knows how to implement with success.
- He comes out with new ideas and implements them energetically.
- John has passion for everything he implements into him life.
- I now look forward to applying and implementing the learning.
- Some of the product ideas he had are now being implemented.
- He is also very innovative in his design and implementation.