Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the job knowledge and complete your performance review form.
Job Knowledge: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- John is a visionary with a passion for improving the software industry.
- Beside this it is important that he has not only improved the work within our team, but also made a big contributions to the work of whole company, a lot of which were brought to life.
- John defines expectations clearly and provides support both in the field and in the office to meet those expectations.
- John always conducts himself in a very professional manner and works well across every business function.
- John is a great specialist.
- As a person & professional you couldn't get any better than John.
- John is a very reliable person and an excellent professional in the IT field.
- He is the type of person you want to work that's passionate, hardworking and knowledgeable.
- He is knowledgeable in his field, forthcoming with information and strategies to best suit your current position and needs.
- Thanks John for his hard work and expertise.
Job Knowledge: Below Expectations Phrases
- John was very professional and responsive to all of our needs.
- I have always found John to be a very knowledgeable professional person.
- John is an ideal colleague and always willing to work with others across the organization to get the job done.
- John is a great professional and a person.
- Anyone would be lucky to work with a professional like John: he is a fun person to be around, he is ridiculously efficient and you really have a lot to learn from him.
- He is excellent at his job.
- His wealth of knowledge about the industry is exemplary.
- He was proactive, very professional and added a significant amount of value at every step of the business.
- John is a hard working, dedicated professional.
- John is a fountain of knowledge in him field.
Job Knowledge: Needs Improvement Phrases
- John is an engaging speaker with a deep knowledge of his field of expertise.
- He is very knowledgeable, hardworking and dedicated to finding ways to improve current processes in order to make more efficient.
- He has the knowledge and know how to find the right employee for the right company using skill, empathy and wisdom.
- He is a professional of highest level with a deep knowledge of technologies and architectures.
- From the first days in the company he showed readiness to be involved into the process of plant organization and various parts of production in order to get deep basis of knowledge for him position.
- Him willingness to help people avoid making the same mistakes is remarkable.
- John is eager to learn, works hard, and is willing to take on a variety of different assignments to help get the job done.
- We have worked together on and off in multiple industries and companies.
- He's always been willing to give, give and give.
- I wish I would have a person like that in my job.
Job Knowledge: Positive Phrases
- He is really open to give some good advices.
- He's giving away so much value for free.
- He always comes forward to help persons in need of his help and gives good advice.
- That is an attribute that is truly hard to find.
- The return on investment if you are looking for a job is well worth it.
- I'm almost sure that he can be a good bet.
- He is an good multitasker and can be a good value creator to venture he become a part of.
- He certainly has a way of getting the job done.
- He is really a good person.
- I pray to find someone as good as him for my own firm.
Job Knowledge: Negative Phrases
- He's in the category of hard to find.
- He is also just an all around good person.
- He is a person you can rely on and he will always support and give an advice.
- He prepared me to find my next job.
- You will not get a better return on your investment.
- John will always give him best to make others look good.
- You can't find a more giving and knowledgeable person than this guy.
- He can always find a way to crack you up no matter what the situation.
- I'd wish him good fortune in his next adventure, but he is quite obviously a man who makes his own luck.
- You will not find a better person than John.
Job Knowledge: Self-evaluation Phrases
- I could not give anyone a better endorsement.
- My value and potential, he also give me a lot of good advice and the encouragement.
- I'm sure he did it a matter of seconds.
- He was very generous to give out his books free to all attendees of the event.
- I'd recommend him to every job seeker I know.
- Yes it is a good news story and I got the job.
- He was always willing to help and give advice when asked.
- He is also fun and a good overall personality.
- It's seems like nothing is outside him job description.
- I can't say enough good things about him.