Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the personal accountability and complete your performance review form.
Personal Accountability: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- John is responsive, professional and delivers his commitments on time.
- John has a great attitude towards his life, career and success. he takes personal accountability for everything he says and does and that is a fantastic trait to have.
- John's expertise in accountability and his ability to recognize strengths and weaknesses in individuals and companies as a whole are truly amazing.
- John fosters an atmosphere of spirited, open discussion, but also decisiveness and accountability.
- John helped me set clear short and long-term goals and has been my accountability partner to ensure my goals come to fruition.
- John is an excellent accountability partner.
- John's external accountability means I have been able to stay motivated and focussed, even while doing all my regular stuff.
- John is a great leader who earned the respect of his subordinates and peers and created a working environment of results, accountability, and fun.
- John acted as an accountability partner to help me instill new positive habits to reach goals I had set.
- John is careful, intent, and able to identify the things necessary to incorporate smooth workflow and accountability.
Personal Accountability: Below Expectations Phrases
- He has a selfless and inspirational personality.
- He personally inspired me to think bigger and bolder.
- John is an inspirational, fun speaker who has inspired me to change my personal branding for the better.
- He has been an inspiration.
- He is certainly an inspiration.
- He is an asset to any person.
- He has boss personality.
- He really knows him material and is very personable.
- He's the go-to person when you want to get something done or know who you should know.
- He is personable and helpful.
Personal Accountability: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He is wonderful person who always inspire me with his posts.
- He has such an infectious personality and is a very passionate, genuine person.
- He has been inspirational to me.
- He's inspiring just to be around with.
- He inspires me in every session.
- He is truly an inspiration to others.
- He is an inspiring leader.
- He is very personable, easy to get along with and has high integrity.
- He is very helpful and trustworthy person.
- He is an optimistic and energetic person.
Personal Accountability: Positive Phrases
- He is the person you can rely on.
- He is the right person to have on your network.
- He is very senior and experienced person.
- He only recommends what he personally does.
- He is also personally willing to jump into any new situation.
- He is an energetic, dynamic person.
- He's just the person to help make that happen.
- He is the go to person for reassurance and feedback.
- John is a person I knew as very inspiring person.
- He is a very personable person and is liked by all who come in to contact with him.
Personal Accountability: Negative Phrases
- He is the type of person that is willing to help anyone without any hope of personal gain.
- He is such an encouraging and inspiring person.
- He was personable, proactive and supportive.
- He is truly an inspiration.
- He is an outstanding person and teammate.
- He inspires me everyday and makes me feel like a winner.
- He is an amazing person.
- He is recomended person.
- He's witty and personable.
- He's very personable and always reachable.
Personal Accountability: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He is articulate and very personable.
- He is very personable, approachable, intelligent and warm person.
- He has really "inspired" me to continue down the path of personal transformation.
- He gives inspiration for challenges.
- He has always been an inspiration to me.
- He's inspiring and very funny.
- He is always in pursuit, which is inspiring.
- He inspires all of us to be the best we can be in everything we do.
- He is inspirational to be with.
- He is a passionate leader who inspires those around him to be the best person that you can be.