Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the quality management and complete your performance review form.
Quality Management: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- John has very unique qualities that are not often found in management.
- John has all the qualities of the best account managers.
- This quality makes him an excellent manager.
- He have all the qualities you can look for in an excellent manager.
- John has every quality you could ever want in a manager.
- John was a quality manager who was very involved in the management of the team.
- The best quality I will always adore is the quality he had to manage his team.
- Good manager, his advantages are responsibility and quality.
- John has all qualities, which are essential for the successful manager.
- John was the quality manager of my team at our company.
Quality Management: Below Expectations Phrases
- He has all the qualities of leadership and effective management.
- That by itself speaks for his qualities as a manager.
- John has this unique quality which sets him apart from all other managers.
- John is one of those rare managers who stand out for their qualities.
- John is an exceptional manager with outstanding qualities.
- John has all the qualities of a great manager.
- This is one of the best qualities a manager can possess.
- He is an excellent manager with leadership qualities.
- To me, this is an important quality every manager should posses.
- John has so many great qualities that make him an exceptional manager.
Quality Management: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He had 3 qualities that made him an outstanding manager.
- We got quality candidates that each one could be the next technical manager.
- John has some qualities because of which I can say he is by far one of the best managers in the organization.
- I have found him standing out in his leadership and management qualities.
- I believe this is one of the qualities that makes him very good at being a manager.
- John has all the qualities you expect in a manager.
- Another quality that makes him a terrific manager.
- John demonstrates all the best qualities of a manager.
- John exhibits many of the qualities that are essential for any manager.
- I think his managing qualities are excellent and ideal.
Quality Management: Positive Phrases
- John has every quality you'd want in a sales manager.
- John embodies many of the best qualities of a manager.
- John has many qualities which makes him a good manager.
- Another great quality of his is that he does not micro-manage.
- John is a great manager, but that is just one of his qualities.
- He has some top qualities that all managers should have.
- I can recommend for him qualities to get things done and manage priorities.
- He is very approachable and has all the qualities someone could ask for in a manager.
- This is a quality not many managers have.
- John is an experienced quality professional in the following areas: quality management system, FDA audit managment, risk management, and project managment.
Quality Management: Negative Phrases
- Him work is quality and so is him management.
- He is quality and result oriented which is one of his best qualities.
- He has all qualities of the best team manager or lead any management books would teach.
- John's main quality is people management.
- He managed to improve the quality beyond my best hopes.
- He manages many quality functions along with coordinate with many quality engineers directly.
- Definitely someone of leadership quality.
- They believe in the quality of the outcome and the quality of the relationship.
- We served together on risk management, quality management and senior management teams at our company.
- Excellent product manager, managed deliverables on time with high quality.
Quality Management: Self-evaluation Phrases
- I found in him all the qualities that a good manager should have.
- He has all necessary qualities which a manager position requires.
- John is an outstanding manager and shows leadership qualities.
- These qualities makes him, as a manager, the right man on the right place.
- He always manages to deliver on time and also to the required quality.
- John is a senior manager of the highest quality.
- Which as a manager is a very important quality.
- His management style has strong mentorship qualities.
- John possesses all the great qualities of a manager.
- John showed very strong leadership and management qualities.