Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the stress management and complete your performance review form.
Stress Management: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- He works well both independently and collaboratively, and always remains cool under pressure.
- He is also a great person to have around in times of a crisis; he is always calm and decisive.
- You've never worked with someone so smiley, even through times of stress.
- For your organisation, you can expect someone who doesn't just talk the talk, but walks the walk.
- John did a good job of balancing a complex workload while maintaining a positive attitude on a very challenging project.
- John handles situations with cool head and professionally.
- Anyone can talk the talk, John walks the walk.
- He handle pressure and manage it very well.
- He does what he says he will, and he handles stress and pressure very well.
- John has managed to successfully manage several teams and handle stressful situations.
Stress Management: Below Expectations Phrases
- He handles pressure well and can commuincate up and down the management chain.
- He is a manager that gets to know him people, and manages to their strengths.
- Risk management is definitely one of John's strengths.
- He is capable of handling pressure and manage the employees.
- He handles pressure very well and is very persuasive.
- Conscientiousness and intensity are his biggest strengths.
- John is very self-managed and requires no supervision.
- He managed to take the stress out of what is otherwise a normally very stressful situation.
- He is good with customer management and can handle pressure very well.
- He is very good at time management and handles pressure well.
Stress Management: Needs Improvement Phrases
- It gives you techniques to better handle stress and stressful situations.
- I am amazed by the way he handles stress.
- He needs very little supervision and always delivers under pressure.
- The pressure was always intense and never ending.
- One of John's strengths is chaos management.
- According to me his key strength is time management.
- I have seen him the way he handled service management and then how he handled technical details in the accounts he managed.
- Him strengths are process management, time management, and communication.
- John works well under pressure and handles the pressure well.
- John handled himself with strength and professionalism throughout.
Stress Management: Positive Phrases
- John easily handles anything given to him and manages to go above and beyond, consistently.
- He knows how to handle any challenges and he makes the most difficult things look manageable.
- I would recommend John; he was very good at managing under very intense pressure.
- He manages pressure with grace and discernment.
- John is an excellent manager who knows how to handle just about any situation.
- He is an organized manager and is great under pressure.
- John manages well under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Great at handling teams and managing clients.
- Despite the pressure, he always managed to do things with a smile.
- He knows what needs to get done with out supervision.
Stress Management: Negative Phrases
- He conducts business like it should be conducted.
- Whatever needs to get done will get done with little to no supervision.
- His strengths include analytics, team building and strength management.
- Overall, John is a stong leader that managed to the strengths of his managers.
- Joe handles pressure and frustration well.
- He can handle the pressure this industry tends to bring.
- Very professional and handles pressure well.
- Able to handle pressure and deliver on time.
- He handles pressure very well and has never failed to appreciate his co-workers.
- He is very trustworthy and can handle immense pressure.
Stress Management: Self-evaluation Phrases
- John handles pressure like no one I've ever seen.
- He can adapt and handle situations under pressure.
- He taught me how to handle pressure and workload.
- He is adept at handling pressure situations.
- He knows how to handle pressure and always delivers on time.
- I used to marvel at the way he used to handle pressure situations.
- He never gets tired and can handle lots of pressure.
- He is one of the few professionals who handle pressure with ease.
- He has immense capacity to handle pressure.
- He handles pressure very well and still remains calm.