Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the cooperation and complete your performance review form.
Cooperation: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- I am sure that this has not been our last cooperation.
- I am looking forward to further cooperation.
- John is very out-going and cooperative.
- John is someone that truly operates out of cooperation.
- Hope we'll have more other opportunities for cooperation.
- I look forward to cooperating with him on our ventures.
- I definitely look towards further cooperation with him.
- We have been in contacted since our first cooperation.
- I definitely would like to cooperate with him again.
- Moreover he is very cooperative and understanding.
Cooperation: Below Expectations Phrases
- He is very cooperative and always willing to help.
- Glad to meet you, believe in further cooperation.
- We appreciate the cooperation with him very much.
- He has always been very helpful and cooperative.
- I cooperated with him in different conferences.
- I wish to cooperate with him in the future.
- I always cooperated with him with pleasure.
- He was really cooperative and knwolegeable.
- That was efficient and useful cooperation.
- He was always ready to help and cooperate.
Cooperation: Needs Improvement Phrases
- He was so cooperative with his colleagues.
- John is very cooperative and supportive.
- Would like to cooperation with him again.
- John has been repsonsive and cooperative.
- He is always supportive and cooperative.
- I was always pleased by our cooperation.
- I liked very much to cooperate with John.
- During this period, he was always available, ready to help, and always cooperative.
- He does not always give us what we ask for, but he is always fair and cooperative.
- This is probably why him clients always want to cooperate with him back again.
Cooperation: Positive Phrases
- We will cooperate on other projects in the future.
- John has been always cooperative and supportive to make things happen.
- We are looking forward to many more years of outstanding cooperating.
- John was very thorough, knowledgeable and cooperative with everybody.
- John truly understands the value of collaboration and cooperation.
- John was so cooperative and he even helped us with our promotion.
- He was very supportive, cooperative, forward looking professional.
- I would like to express my appreciation regarding our cooperation.
- John, is really cooperative, helpful, and really so much patient.
- I'd welcome any further opportunity to cooperate with him again.
Cooperation: Negative Phrases
- John is very cooperative and provides his best support always.
- I like him most because of his passion and cordial cooperation.
- I always found him very cooperative and supportive in approach.
- Furthermore he is very cooperative to each of the team members.
- Hopefully we have the opportunity to cooperate again in future.
- John has been nothing but adaptable, cooperative and efficient.
- John is one of the most cooperative and reliable enterpreneur.
- He is known to be very cooperative and friendly to colleagues.
- I always found him honest and cooperative in any perspective.
- Very friendly and cooperative especially towards his juniors.
Cooperation: Self-evaluation Phrases
- In our cooperation everything which we agreed will be valid.
- He was always supportive and cooperative towards collogues.
- He always presented himself with willingness to cooperate.
- John is very cooperative and well connected to his team.
- His way of cooperation and driving things is outstanding.
- I would like to have chance to cooperate with him again.
- As much as he was demanding he was fair and cooperative.
- He known by his attitude, cooperation and dependability.
- The cooperation we had was excellent in all the aspects.
- He strives to help others and cooperate with everyone.