Use these 54 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the documentation skills and complete your performance review form.
Documentation Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- Additionally his documentation skills are unequaled.
- John was thorough and concise, especially with him documentation.
- He was especially thorough and consistent in his documentation.
- He is thorough in what he does and documents whatever he can.
- Everything he did was professionaly done and well documented.
- It has never been so well organized and so well documented.
- John is very thorough in his research and documentation.
- His documentation and communication skills are outstanding.
- His documentation and presentation skills are exceptional.
- John's vast skills are well documented in his profile.
Documentation Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- He has great documentation and communication skills.
- His documentation skills are extremely good.
- He goes out of the way and help others by sharing his knowledge and documents.
- John took on being the champion for some of the knowledgebase documentation.
- John is well organized and not to mention keeps everything well documented.
- He was well-liked and respected throughout the documentation department.
- The documentations he provided for his projects have been very useful.
- John's role was to help in the documentation of the various controls.
- Detailed and through with timelines, documentations, implementations.
- John has handled all our documentation needs for several years.
Documentation Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- Him documentation was first class and always very informative.
- He is very well-organized and diligent in his documentation.
- He is one of those who beleive in process and documentation.
- His documentation during an assignment is also first class.
- All the documentation, qualifications, everything in order.
- He is very articulate and comprehensive in documentation.
- John was valuable in getting that knowledge documented.
- He also provided excellent mentoring and documentation.
- His training is thorough, detailed and well documented.
- John prides himself on documentation and organization.
Documentation Skills: Positive Phrases
- Crafting good documentation will never go out of style.
- It's always well designed, documented and implemented.
- Him requirement documentation is thorough and concise.
- His articles are always well documented and objective.
- He made sure our documentation was current and clear.
- For example, his documentation is clear and accurate.
- He's always on time with an almost perfect document.
- His documentation is also thorough and easy to read.
- He is detailed and systematic in his documentation.
- The documents came back professionally transcribed.
Documentation Skills: Negative Phrases
- He also provides good documentation and leadership.
- His documentation was always detailed and thorough.
- His documentation was right to the point as well.
- His documentation is pristine and very thorough.
- Good and reliable design, and well documented.
- Test results are self-documented and verified.
- Moreover, the document are clear and concise.
- John always produced quality documentation.
- The edits in my document were comprehensive.
- John was an asset to our documentation team.
Documentation Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He is very good at technical documentation.
- He documented my dream, as it happened.
- John was head of documentation at our company.
- He is very good in documentation and MIS.