Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the execution skills and complete your performance review form.
Execution Skills: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- John is an excellent and skilled executive.
- When he does something, he always want to do it well and you can be assured that it is well-executed.
- However, he also knows how to execute, because he has done it and done it well.
- If he says that something will be done, it will be on time and well executed.
- Learning what to do and how to do it is nothing without action and execution.
- John always gets what the client is looking for and knows how to execute.
- John knows what he wants, knows how to get the job done and executes.
- John is a seasoned executive who truly knows how to execute.
- There are smart executives and then there are wise executives.
- He had an approach that was different than most executives.
Execution Skills: Below Expectations Phrases
- He does what he says he will do and executes flawlessly.
- I recommend him to other executives looking for talent in executive leadership.
- He does what he says and executes on his commitments.
- He can own things end to end and execute brilliantly.
- He got along well with the executives and his peers.
- John says what he will do and executes as promised.
- John knows his stuff and he knows how to execute.
- John is so much more than an account executive.
- As well, he knows how to execute that strategy.
- John is an outstanding all round executive.
Execution Skills: Needs Improvement Phrases
- Following that, his execution was first class.
- He also made sure that execution was flawless.
- He is visionary who also knows how to execute.
- Additionally, he can execute upon that vision.
- He then follows up with meticulous execution.
- Can't ask for more from an account executive.
- John was one of our most effective executives.
- It is now up to me to implement and execute.
- He provided the direction and the execution.
- John knows how to execute on such aspiration.
Execution Skills: Positive Phrases
- He may very well be the perfect executive.
- John is very approachable as an executive.
- John can think strategically and execute.
- Most important: he knows how to execute.
- I would recommend John to anyone who is looking for an executive which can really execute.
- If you are an executive or looking to become one - you need John.
- John was more than just an executive at our company.
- He has excellent analytical skills and execution skills.
- Brimming with ideas as well as the skills to execute them wonderfully.
- John is a very talented executive with strong execution skills.
Execution Skills: Negative Phrases
- Good execution skills and most reliable on all his commitments.
- He is a skilled executive who makes everyone around him better.
- He not only knows his targret but has great execution skills.
- He is brains, skills and character, all in one executive.
- John is an executive with excellent leadership skills.
- His executive communication skills are also marvelous.
- Him skills at helping executives are second to none.
- John's skills as an executive coach are exemplary.
- John has great skills in leadership and execution.
- John is a very skilled, well-rounded executive.
Execution Skills: Self-evaluation Phrases
- His executive reporting skills are remarkable.
- John's execution skills are second to none, and I don't mean that lightly.
- John personifies the executive skills we value at our company.
- John has unparallelled project execution skills.
- John is very organized with his process, and as well as how things are being executed.
- He not only has the know how to execute but also knows how to make any project perfect.
- He knows how to take every ones needs to come together and execute on the common goal.
- John is that rare executive that can think strategically and execute flawlessly.
- He's challenged me to think different, try new things and execute with confidence.
- Above all, he is open and willing to go after and execute on any and all ideas.