Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the flexibility and complete your performance review form.
Flexibility: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- John is a perfect partner for me: initiative, helpful, always ready to solve problems and find optimal decisions in difficult situations.
- Him capability to plan and execute work is par excellence.
- John is one of those individuals who is calm, considered and dedicated.
- He understands a brief and delivers exactly what is needed, and is patient with changing client needs.
- He has a great capacity to manage his priorities and constantly design and develop new solutions and products that benefit his customers.
- John was always ready and willing to do what ever it takes get the job done with the admirable quality of always doing so with excellence in mind.
- John is flexible, adaptable and embrasses change - a great quality in any business environment.
- He has strong leadership skills and is confident and outgoing and takes the time to understand business and its challenges.
- He's not afraid to put in the extra hours required to prepare for a meeting or respond to a client's request.
- John is very calm and able to work well under pressure.
Flexibility: Below Expectations Phrases
- Always a team player, John has proven he is flexible and adapts well to challenges and changing business landscapes.
- He works very hard at providing for everyone's needs.
- He is very capable of quickly understanding him clients and the company's needs.
- He is solutions-orientated and constantly able to come up with new and innovative approaches to him assigned projects.
- He can find solutions that others can't and his focus is always authentically on his clients needs.
- John is very approachable, always positive, and creative in finding solutions to tricky problems under pressing deadlines.
- Always ready to help at any hour of the day, irrespective of the criticality of the issue.
- John consistently develops trust and confidence with both him peers and him customers.
- He consistently finished projects quickly with excellent quality.
- Walked away with lots of tips on how to improve our corporate and personal brand awareness.
Flexibility: Needs Improvement Phrases
- John gets brands and, even more importantly, how brands can create the most amazing relationships with consumers by developing effective marketing activity.
- Very hard working and with great insight and business acumen.
- John is innovative and forward looking, while very grounded in business essentials.
- John is a very extraordinary person, with quite an unusual creative approach to its work.
- Direct, reactive, brillant and open-minded.
- I would like to endorse John like a strong professional with creative approach and high level of confidence.
- An innovative individual when it comes to brain storming ideas.
- Brilliant developer and talanted project manager with result-oriented approach.
- John is always looking to improve and optimize the situation around, trying to get things done efficiently and effectively.
- John is a very skilled business development and marketer in the gaming business, especially in the mobile space.
Flexibility: Positive Phrases
- John is a helpful individual and willing to take challenges at all times.
- Very enthusiatic, flexible and skilled colleague.
- John gave me great pointers in how to boost my confidence in getting back to the job market as an active job seeker.
- And of course while it was still in active development stage - John helped us with every little moment, was open to all ideas we had as clients and managed to meet all our needs as a business partner.
- John is a creative individual who never loses focus on the business need.
- This kind of environment made our team exceedingly effective and allowed us to pioneer new approaches to improve product quality.
- Positive, high-energy and the type of person who can get along with anyone.
- He stimulates a hard working but relaxed environment.
- Seeing beyond the research into the business and marketing problem.
- John was instrumental in assisting me with setting up my marketing consultancy business and has continued to be a huge support and help.
Flexibility: Negative Phrases
- My experience, each and every time from end to end was great, from the initial idea, development and then delivery were faultless.
- They have taken the time to understand our needs, giving me not only peace of mind, but new ideas and benefits to our marketing profile.
- This experience developed my self confidence and skills.
- He helped me a lot in new environment and made my first experience much less stressful.
- We worked together in everything from product development to marketing.
- John is a very technically-capable and hard-working individual.
- John is a high energy training provider.
- This helped us to identify and make the changes needed to improve our business for our customers.
- This allowed me, as the photographer, to focus on getting the most out of the client who was also the model.
- I went into it with an open mind knowing some new ideas on marketing would be useful.
Flexibility: Self-evaluation Phrases
- Excellent business development and presentation skills.
- John taught me to respect all my colleagues and always maintain an ever open mind for alternative solutions.
- This leaves you with great confidence during planning that you won't get too many surprises when executing.
- A business developer with excellent foresightful skills.
- As a partner John is always available to help you with any issue.
- Understands different cultures, and takes the most out of it for the benefit of the business.
- During this time we developed our referral marketing strategy and really opened our eyes to the advantages of inbound marketing.
- Always ready to go beyond the call of duty to help, and help me to ease into the tech world without losing my confidence.
- I've had the amazing opportunity to work with John one on one and can only describe the experience as an eye opener.
- Always a positive and likeable attitude and able to adapt to any type of selling or business situation.